Who's Your Daddy SPPD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It left out that the AC was tipped off before the deal, on his way out he waived to UC's. ****ing scumbags. And there are others still in the ranks that are dirty as shit. McKinney, where you at?!?!? Dumb ass mother ****er.

Unregistered
    I think it's interesting how the coalition can be so outraged about one alleged orangutan comment in private, but on a daily basis they openly referred (and ridiculed) to officers as "gooks", "guineas", "wops", "the wetback in traffic", "The dyke Major" etc. etc and not a thing was ever said about it. and that was all out in the open areas upstairs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's interesting how the coalition can be so outraged about one alleged orangutan comment in private, but on a daily basis they openly referred (and ridiculed) to officers as "gooks", "guineas", "wops", "the wetback in traffic", "The dyke Major" etc. etc and not a thing was ever said about it. and that was all out in the open areas upstairs.
    I heard a lot worse than that, but of course they would never admit it. Disgusting double-standard for those affirmative action promotions.

Unregistered
    I am well aware of far worse than that, but I can say for certain what I have seen and heard first-hand, and the only people who could get away with that blatant racism in the workplace is the SPPD coalition. They are so blatant because they know they get a free pass and if anybody says anything, it's an instant IA and a transfer. If those braindead goons get back inside, it will be ten times worse than before. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a position staked out for Chuckles.

Unregistered

ground work

Think about the promotions that have been made at this dept over the years. Clearly this dept is ruined. The horroble promotions made will take decades of promotions to fix.
    Harmon
    Dekay
    L williams
    Cornbread
    D williams
    L mckinney
    Eichler
    Dukeman
    Pressur
    Cornish
    GO davis
    Al white
    Davis
    Melanson
    Bolinder
    Hawkins
    Sandy
    These are just the ones from the top of my head im sure there are many more.
    These are "leaders" of sppd. If this doesnt make you run to another dept nothing will.

Unregistered
    At least half of those commit or have committed serious felonies while on duty, and/or cover for those who do.
    " It's be a greats day in St Pete yo "

Unregistered
    Harmon
    Dekay
    L williams
    Cornbread
    D williams
    L mckinney
    Eichler
    Dukeman
    Pressur
    Cornish
    GO davis
    Al white
    Davis
    Melanson
    Bolinder
    Hawkins
    Sandy

That list sums up about 40 years of destruction to this agency. Will take another 40 years to undue the damage.

Unregistered
    The damage they did cannot be undone. The community has become used to their assistance in dealing drugs and helping them by looking the other way whenever black citizens engage in criminal activity. Any attempt to turn back from this will result in incredibly dramatic resistance and even rioting. It's hard enough to enforce the laws in communities that actually respect the police. St Pete is to the point where the crooks run the city and they know that the coalition will help them, and the police will simply not be allowed to go near them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about the promotions that have been made at this dept over the years. Clearly this dept is ruined. The horroble promotions made will take decades of promotions to fix.
    Harmon
    Dekay
    L williams
    Cornbread
    D williams
    L mckinney
    Eichler
    Dukeman
    Pressur
    Cornish
    GO davis
    Al white
    Davis
    Melanson
    Bolinder
    Hawkins
    Sandy
    These are just the ones from the top of my head im sure there are many more.
    These are "leaders" of sppd. If this doesnt make you run to another dept nothing will.
    I was actually feeling good about the direction our department was going until I saw this list. I feel nauseous now. Thank you for checking my morale and bringing it back to reality.

Unregistered
    The chiefs and asst chiefs on that list is the most embarrassing aspect of our dept.
    Eichler led a full investigation and tried to have an officer arrested for hit and run because the officer cracked the 5 dollar license plate bracket on a cruiser while responding to another officer calling for help.
    Davis?? No stories needed
    Dukeman couldnt lead a boy scout group on a field trip. Dukeman needs a sop book in his pocket to conduct an fir and has no problem jamming an officer for bullshit. Worthless
    Pressur lol
    L mckinney is about as smart as a grape and thank god shes gone and not running our stellar, aggressive, pro active, anti police IA unit anymore.
    I would also add our pba to that list. Another worthless aspect of our dept that should be sued for all the fees they've stolen over the years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast