SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

These are the guys that did all the dirty work for Blom.. MR MANAGER FIRE THEM ASAP

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Hey Quagmire

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj
    These are the guys that did all the dirty work for Blom.. MR MANAGER FIRE THEM ASAP

Just bring in a real chief, as opposed to the fraudulent, sneaky, slimy, scummy, political, backstabbing crap we have had and let him/her fire them. Either way, Mr. Manager and Mr. Mayor, to allow anyone handpicked by the previous regime, would be comparable to an exterminator not ridding an infested house or business of all of the rats.

I hope Big Guy left a few boxes...and since he's not doing anything...maybe he can help you pack your crap and get lost.

Thank you for the information I'll make sure that I fire you at the same time. A snitch like you is always good to have around but you must understand that rats like can't be trusted. I sorry that u didn't get promoted.

Giggity

Quote Originally Posted by Guest76
    Thank you for the information I'll make sure that I fire you at the same time. A snitch like you is always good to have around but you must understand that rats like can't be trusted. I sorry that u didn't get promoted.

I can't wait to meet the new chief! I'll make sure he knows that the city guys are not his anemies. I'll make sure to point out to him every little snakes we still have in our department. The ones that are still leaking information to a certain politician. New chief, pay close attention to certain Sergeants that will approach you to kiss your ass, and at the same time they will stab you in the back as they leak info to that female politician.

First contract
    Pay raises
    New cars
    New building
    New K9 positions
    Increased Motors unit
    Increased CSO
    New Crime Suppresion Unit
    First Written Sgt Exam
    2 LEO Awards
    Field Force Training / Active Shooter training dept wide
    Commanders Advance training
    Increased Patrol Staffing
    Relief Squad back
    15 PSA's

Yes, the Miami Boys suck. We will all feel the pain when they leave. They will elsewhere and fix another **** up department . Thank you Miami Boys for showing us the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest73
    First contract
    Pay raises
    New cars
    New building
    New K9 positions
    Increased Motors unit
    Increased CSO
    New Crime Suppresion Unit
    First Written Sgt Exam
    2 LEO Awards
    Field Force Training / Active Shooter training dept wide
    Commanders Advance training
    Increased Patrol Staffing
    Relief Squad back
    15 PSA's

Yes, the Miami Boys suck. We will all feel the pain when they leave. They will elsewhere and fix another **** up department . Thank you Miami Boys for showing us the way.
    You Miami assholes come onto here and post an inflated list of bullshit claims. Are you impressing yourselves? BIG GUYS Sucks!

Sorry you didn't get promoted. Study harder next time.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast