How stupid can you be? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How stupid can you be?

You have to ask yourself one question Bundy? Do you fell lucky,,well do you punk. Haaaaa

I always said I would never look at this site or post anything here but enough is enough. All of you who post here under false names and hide you identity are not true men or women. Your a disease, a part of the rumor mill. You kill the moral of this agency... Your basically the problem!! I see a lot of jealously here" a lot of spineless weak people who don't deserve to be in a leadership role! A man has a right to face his accuser but that's hard when it "guest" or "rip van winkle" or what ever names you decide to use. You are gossipers, story tellers and basically scum bags.

I work with this Sgt. on a nightly basis and would work for him any day of the week! If things are going bad, I'd want him stacked up right behind me! You all are trashing a fellow brother who would put his life on the line to save yours! Get over yourselves!!

Now, I know you all will run your zippers about me here like you always do. I'm good with that but, feel free to call me or contact me direct to discuss your issues as I will not respond over this site again. My info is on SONET

Sincerely, Cpl. T. Akin

For the life of m I cannot understand why this thread is still here. Unsubstantiated rumor and gossip violates the rules, so I thought. It's a pretty damming claim that has no merit, fact or documentation behind it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123