Detention Deputy then going to patrol? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Detention Deputy then going to patrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I've read DCB reports, they read like a 5th grade book report.
    PB deputies can't even write at the 5th grade book report level, they have to have someone literate do it for them.
    Is that so? How would you know? You look up asses, search people, keep doors locked and watch guys shower. What would you know about police work?

Unregistered

Lol

I recognize this is old but....Looking for information regarding cross over and came across this priceless gem of a d*ck measuring contest. Thanks for the laugh boys.

At the very least working in a correctional setting teaches you interpersonal skills, communication skills, and deescalation techniques. Invaluable when transferring to the road and dealing with John Q Public.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recognize this is old but....Looking for information regarding cross over and came across this priceless gem of a d*ck measuring contest. Thanks for the laugh boys.

At the very least working in a correctional setting teaches you interpersonal skills, communication skills, and deescalation techniques. Invaluable when transferring to the road and dealing with John Q Public.
    Most of the Neanderthals road guards couldn't hack it at the jail. The jail guards who couldn't hack it at the jail went to patrol. One of them even made road guard lieutenant even though he can't even guard empty parking lots or do traffic.

Unregistered
    "the jail guards who couldn't hack it in the jail went to patrol." Are you a f%cking idiot? No one leaves patrol voluntarily to go to the jail yet patrol gets or in the past has had numerous transfers. I have done both and Ive got news for you..... Detention is NOT law enforcement!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123