Hostile work environment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Hostile work environment

Ya the sign of the times is real people in the military, or paramilitary, when there is a discrepancy jump in a 4x4. Not gain false power and bother others. You must be ready to retire "just resign"! Hid all your career and stirred your supervisors coffee! You can even get out of your car on-time let alone your cushioned chair or bouncy ball for that matter! Come investigate tough supervisor! Come on!!

The good old boys... Now in their I would say late 40's early 50's who had it made all their careers and did not do a lick of police work... Want to hate on the ones that are standing up for what's right! Could run circles around them if they were the same age let alone in your golden years! Please "just resign" teach us how to be men and don't forget women or is that not allowed in your tough eyes?? The men and women who have not ran away from police work even in their later years are the ones most respected!!

"Just resign" you sound like a hard ass.....tell me more oh wise one!!!

Trump up charges and improper lopsided investigations and think you can do whatever you want to quiet the men......sounds like a real "man" type of police department to me! " just retire" must be in charge!! Way to go! that's the way to make sure you get respect!! No respect ever!!!

"Just resign" where did you go.... Do you "resign" from this post?? It's your turn so we can all hammer you again! Get it or do we have to spell it out for u and do your homework for you?? :lol: :evil:

Yeah, pretty much sums it up. Mama's boy wants to use a sick day to go get a tattoo or go to the tanning salon. Just resign and find another line of work. :cop:

Ya pretty much right. You got it all pegged out. So go investigate if you think the officers are doing something wrong. Do it!!!! Try it!!! You won't your all talk! You scare nobody!!!

Please be advised that the rank and file have been warned if they call in sick whether sick or not the admin. Will investigate you. Several individuals heard it loud and clear. So please be advised to all admin. That if you go after the men/women unjustly you will be held legally and administratively responsible for abusing your position of authority! Daddy's boys and girls that got their lunch money taken and can now get back all those who did it by bothering your employees! Now that sums it up! The rank and file only give you as much power and they want you to have....don't abuse it and don't ever make that threat again. A complaint has already been filed with FDLE!!

Anyone want to see my knew tattoo????

When an officer corrects a supervisors or tells them don't speak to me like that what happens. The supervisors run to administration and cry like babies. Don't like when the odds are even.....hhhhmmm who are the true babies running to daddy?? If they can't handle they should resign!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast