CVE better than Reg Troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: CVE better than Reg Troopers

CVE only works 8 hrs a week in STOP. They don't get SOAR COPP or incidental OT. CVE is made to adjust their shift for a total of 48 hrs a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CVE sux
    CVE is not real troopers
    Anyone hired after 1990 isn't a real trooper. Go back to you private room at the community college academy and play your video game.

CVE rocks! 95% of them are over weight like the trucks they inspect!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wrestling 1
    CVE rocks! 95% of them are over weight like the trucks they inspect!
    Compared to 98% of the overweight traditional troopers. Let's examine the Troop C staff for beginners! Urania, Michelle the Crier, Then look at the old grey, pot bellied Troop H commander!:devil:

First, it's not called STOP, it's MCSAP. STOP went away years ago.
    Second, we get 12 hours a week, just as the other side gets 12 SOAR.
    (See new memo in safetynet)
    Three, the TACT OT is Federally granted to CVE, this is because DOT applied for that grant PRIOR to
    the merge. The Feds are the ones that said only CVE can work it. FHP tried to allow everyone
    To work it but it was stopped by the Feds.

And if any of you feel that 1900.00 a year somehow compensates us for the none sense we go through on every stop you nuts.
    Your job of DUI, long forms, short forms is really nothing. Detail, level 1 here for three days, tact, safe driver, brake check, hazmat, motor coach, and it goes on and on. FHP doesn't really dictate what we do, the Feds do. Let me tell you it sucks, run this carrier in this data base, log the crap into the CAD, traffic stop data report, oh yeah, carrier out of service, call Tally, get put on hold verifying the carrier is OOS. FS 316.302 is a crappy written Statute that has more exemptions to the rule than the actual rule. Let's weigh the truck, measure the bridges on the truck, where's his log book, is he over hours, does he even required to have a log book?! Medical card, let's see if he's required, DWLS, what's it for, safety related? Can I write the UCC?????
    I would take the other side for a break any day. Furthermore, I stop for those 76's, remove road debris, help out when I can because I wear the same f$&@&$!? Patch! Get off your high horses and give us a break, most of us work our asses off.

Since you know so much about patrol and cve is allowed to transfer to patrol , why don't you come over?

You can have your "break" from the labors of day shift weekends off. Come on over!

Medical card, let's see if he's required, DWLS, what's it for, safety related? Can I write the UCC?????
    This is an example you chose to elaborate on the difficulties of your job... Really?

Patrol isn't hard work, but neither is CVE.

You are so correct. Let get rid of the Florida Highway Patrol and those specialized units. You know the crash report takers, ticket writers, DUI investigators, etc. Because there is no other agency out there that has same kind of certification as the might Florida Highway Patrol. Ho wait, they are called Deputies and local Police Officers. Sorry.

You are so right about CMV. We should have them do are jobs too. That is a great idea. That way the state will want to keep us around even longer. Knowing that anyone can do what the Florida Highway Patrol dose. Plus don’t even get me started about have to work nights shift or weekends.

Maybe when the Florida Highway Patrol is erase for the Florida State Statue and I try to get a job with a Sheriff Department or local Police Department. So that I can continue to complain about CVE units because of what they have.

I am sorry CVE units for this dumb blog. All we seem to do is complain about other and not seeing the real problem. But it is not your fault. You had a mission before use and you have a mission now. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You are so correct. Let get rid of the Florida Highway Patrol and those specialized units. You know the crash report takers, ticket writers, DUI investigators, etc. Because there is no other agency out there that has same kind of certification as the might Florida Highway Patrol. Ho wait, they are called Deputies and local Police Officers. Sorry.

You are so right about CMV. We should have them do are jobs too. That is a great idea. That way the state will want to keep us around even longer. Knowing that anyone can do what the Florida Highway Patrol dose. Plus don’t even get me started about have to work nights shift or weekends.

Maybe when the Florida Highway Patrol is erase for the Florida State Statue and I try to get a job with a Sheriff Department or local Police Department. So that I can continue to complain about CVE units because of what they have.

I am sorry CVE units for this dumb blog. All we seem to do is complain about other and not seeing the real problem. But it is not your fault. You had a mission before use and you have a mission now. Stay safe.
    What is this ebonics? Can you translate in plain english? Highway patrol dose? Dose of meds, dose of drugs? Have them do are jobs? Oh you mean our jobs? Escribelo en espanol next time. Bruto!!!

All we seem to do is complain about other and not seeing the real problem.

The real problem is - Troopers don't get paid shit.

Second problem is you can't write; probably a thirty year CVE guy with 1 DUI arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Since you know so much about patrol and cve is allowed to transfer to patrol , why don't you come over?

You can have your "break" from the labors of day shift weekends off. Come on over!

Medical card, let's see if he's required, DWLS, what's it for, safety related? Can I write the UCC?????
    This is an example you chose to elaborate on the difficulties of your job... Really?

Patrol isn't hard work, but neither is CVE.

You don't know the 1/2 of it. You don't really know what I'm trying to get across here. All I ever hear you guys ***** about is "nights and weekends". I have to work weekends, we do in my area anyways. As for midnights, the best stops I've made are at night. But, when I mention the "M" word, I get told to hush, "don't get that started". However, logica,ly speaking, most of all our activity is "heaviest" during weekdays and before midnight. As for coming over to your side, I guess its not challenging enough for me. CVE is a great job, its the crap handed done from above that makes it miserable at times. Besides, I hsbe already inquired about moving over, I would loose money but the big one is that I would loose my certifications I have worked hard for, for years. So, its kinda a catch 22. Nonetheless I will stsy where I'm at, continue to work hard ( because of my moral ethics), and help out the "other" side when I can. Short forms and traffic direction at least break up my day. In the mean time Troopers, stay safe and remember, not all CVE Troopers are slugs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast