MRAP for FWC - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MRAP for FWC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you do their jobs because of "call volume"? While you're doing that, who does your job? Sucker!
    You're a jackass. That sums it up.

Unregistered
    You're a jackass. That sums it up.
    Ok, I'm a jacka$$, but can you answer the question for us please? Think about it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2223896]So you do their jobs because of "call volume"? While you're doing that, who does your job? Sucker![/QUOTE

The same ppl that do it when im x7, noone

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2226372]
    So you do their jobs because of "call volume"? While you're doing that, who does your job? Sucker![/QUOTE

The same ppl that do it when im x7, noone
    Exactly! When you are on duty you are answering Sheriff calls, and when you off duty no one is doing the resource protection that you and the agency is charged by law to do. The short answer is FWC law enforcement is a huge waste of tax-money and should be abolished. Glad you thought about it before you answered. Perfect. Now go answer that holding SO call of a stolen bicycle.

Unregistered
    Problem is the SOs and PDs can barely handle their calls now. I've had to do house searches with them for 94 due to call volume.
    Oh please, stop trying to act like FWC is anything other than a conservation agency, and when you all refer to your SOG as operators you sound pathetic.

Unregistered
    Oh please, stop trying to act like FWC is anything other than a conservation agency, and when you all refer to your SOG as operators you sound pathetic.
    Not a SOG member, but I have been around a long time. Long enough to realize that while we all have a mission defined by our respective agencies, we also have an obligation to protect the public, and each other.
    Does anyone remember who found that piece of trash masquerading as a human being Freeland in Polk County? FWC SOG. That was exactly the type of mission SOG was dsigned to undertake. Does anyone remember the first units 97 in Cocoa with our brother Officer Streety? Brevard County, followed by Cocoa PD and FHP. So, when we "run" calls with the SO, or they back us up on an inspection either on water or land, nobody is doing anybody else's job. What we [i]are[/] doing is providing that extra presence that might just make sure we all go home at the end of the shift.

Unregistered
    Oh please, FWC is a Conservation agency that's the last word, SOG, K-9 all a waste of money for a Conservation agency, leave Police work to the Sheriff, Local Police and FDLE and FHP

Unregistered
    Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about

Unregistered
    Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about
    When you call 9-1-1 do you get FWC ?? Read the constitutional amendment that created FWC and you will understand how wrong you are.

Unregistered
    a 10 year old with a computer could do some research for you and show you that all the BS you type is coming from a misinformed mind. I'm not even a member of this agency and I realize that all these things are needed! Why don't you go on a few ride along instead of blowing smoke out of your... While FWC may not run a PSAP they do provide a vital service to this state. Just cause they don't go riding around 24/7 running traffic and going call to call doesn't make them a waste like you and your mighty soapbox think.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast