MRAP for FWC - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MRAP for FWC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the folks who have the said mil equipment have done want you could not. They see the bearing on all police agencies, and are pulling the plug on this program- thank God!
    Can we have a translation here please; this time without the Johnny Walker.

Unregistered
    Can we have a translation here please; this time without the Johnny Walker.
    The point is no more military equipment from Obama for morons (like you) to screw up things for everyone. You must read the post BEFORE so you can understand the point sometimes. It may be too complicated for you. Sorry Soggy Boy

Unregistered
    The point is no more military equipment from Obama for morons (like you) to screw up things for everyone. You must read the post BEFORE so you can understand the point sometimes. It may be too complicated for you. Sorry Soggy Boy
    From USA Today:
    "Banned will be tracked armored vehicles, bayonets, grenade launchers, camouflage uniforms, and large-caliber weapons and ammunition."

Hey ASSHOLE!, the last time I checked the MRAP was a wheeled vehicle!
    Much to do over nothing as usual.
    Take your meds and have a really big slice of humble pie.
    Dammed, you people are irritating.

Unregistered
    From USA Today:
    "Banned will be tracked armored vehicles, bayonets, grenade launchers, camouflage uniforms, and large-caliber weapons and ammunition."

Hey ASSHOLE!, the last time I checked the MRAP was a wheeled vehicle!
    Much to do over nothing as usual.
    Take your meds and have a really big slice of humble pie.
    Dammed, you people are irritating.
    My contacts advise ALL military "styled" vehicles will be next to impossible to secure. Now just who is irritating?

Unregistered
    My contacts advise ALL military "styled" vehicles will be next to impossible to secure. Now just who is irritating?
    "My contacts"
    I sure as hell hope that they are better informed than you.
    Read the order the man signed and what he said during a press conference and you will see that the facts, once again, have escaped you.
    NOw go home and start writing your pro-Hilary signs for 2016.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1977233
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... s-local-l/

Right now the US. Government is giving Armored MRAPS and Humvees to Law Enforcement Agencies. FWC should request two MRAPS and six Humvees for use by SOG in situations that involve domestic terrorism , Officer rescue etc. They are available at no cost and there is no reason not to have them. Check out the link above.
    Why does a fish and squirrel agency need anything other than boats helicopters and 4 wheel drive vehicles, and for any of you wanna be cops thinks the letters SOG makes you special , it actually sounds retarded since you do conservation offenses, there are actual Law Enforcement agencies for this, like FDLE, FHP, Sheriffs and city police. It's actually embarrassing to hear you all talk about your "SOG" lmao, please.

Unregistered
    Why does a fish and squirrel agency need anything other than boats helicopters and 4 wheel drive vehicles, and for any of you wanna be cops thinks the letters SOG makes you special , it actually sounds retarded since you do conservation offenses, there are actual Law Enforcement agencies for this, like FDLE, FHP, Sheriffs and city police. It's actually embarrassing to hear you all talk about your "SOG" lmao, please.
    Heck they can't even enforce the laws they are sworn to uphold. See the lobster thread. Now they want to be a swat team. How does that work?

Unregistered
    Heck they can't even enforce the laws they are sworn to uphold. See the lobster thread. Now they want to be a swat team. How does that work?
    That's the problem- it doesn't. Keep the land managers and biologists and do away with the div. of law enforcement. Please contact your legislators and give them your thoughts and horror stories.

Unregistered
    Problem is the SOs and PDs can barely handle their calls now. I've had to do house searches with them for 94 due to call volume.

Unregistered
    Problem is the SOs and PDs can barely handle their calls now. I've had to do house searches with them for 94 due to call volume.
    So you do their jobs because of "call volume"? While you're doing that, who does your job? Sucker!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast