MRAP for FWC - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MRAP for FWC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir or Miss,you do realize a lot of us either posted or predicted this backlash- before the show in Missouri, right? You are a Fish and Wildlife Officer. If you can't handle it please make yourself/us happy and move on.
    Your post doesn't make any sense. Where did you post about a backlash that hadn't occurred yet? As for the second part, being an FWC Officer....that really doesn't make any sense. "If you can't handle it please make yourself/us happy and move move on"........ What does that mean? How can pointing out that the original post was made over a month before the riots or the fact that I don't believe Al Jazeera America or Al Sharpton should make decisions as to what equipment law enforcement officers should have mean that I can't handle being an FWC officer?

Unregistered
    I wish FWC would send us SOG GODS to take care of ISIS. The military can't get it done. With the people

SOG has and the training we get and know how to get it done. Problem solved. I wish this country new how great we are.

Unregistered
    I wish FWC would send us SOG GODS to take care of ISIS. The military can't get it done. With the people

SOG has and the training we get and know how to get it done. Problem solved. I wish this country new how great we are.
    To all you want-a-be s , please check out what Alachua SO did in Gainesville a few days ago. That, my friends is why FWC does not need military surplus anything!

Unregistered
    To all you want-a-be s , please check out what Alachua SO did in Gainesville a few days ago. That, my friends is why FWC does not need military surplus anything!
    So, let me get this straight, because another agency misused some unrelated equipment that wasn't military surplus, that somehow impacts what FWC should or should not have. Got it. Well then I guess since Miami PD has had some questionable shootings FWC shouldn't have guns, right? Or what about PBSO----they've had several fatal vehicle crashes caused by Deputies, I guess that means FWC shouldn't have cars or trucks?

Unregistered
    So, let me get this straight, because another agency misused some unrelated equipment that wasn't military surplus, that somehow impacts what FWC should or should not have. Got it. Well then I guess since Miami PD has had some questionable shootings FWC shouldn't have guns, right? Or what about PBSO----they've had several fatal vehicle crashes caused by Deputies, I guess that means FWC shouldn't have cars or trucks?
    So let me get this straight. You think for one moment that FWC does not have a bunch piss poor decision making people in Sog?

If you didn't know it, guns and cars are needed to do our job, military surplus vehicles are not, and are a tremendous liability and point of public negativity . Stop watching so much TV and reading comic books and grow up.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You think for one moment that FWC does not have a bunch piss poor decision making people in Sog?

If you didn't know it, guns and cars are needed to do our job, military surplus vehicles are not, and are a tremendous liability and point of public negativity . Stop watching so much TV and reading comic books and grow up.
    I can tell you this, I never saw a group of more professional, dedicated law enforcement officers than the SOG operators I worked with in Lakeland during the 2006 manhunt for that piece of garbage who doesn't deserve a mention on this or any other LEO board. SOG has a function and I don't know whether they do or don't need certain vehicles. I still fail to see how ASO's misuse of any equipment has any bearing on FWC.

Unregistered
    I can tell you this, I never saw a group of more professional, dedicated law enforcement officers than the SOG operators I worked with in Lakeland during the 2006 manhunt for that piece of garbage who doesn't deserve a mention on this or any other LEO board. SOG has a function and I don't know whether they do or don't need certain vehicles. I still fail to see how ASO's misuse of any equipment has any bearing on FWC.
    Correct, you fail to see.

Unregistered
    You never know when you might run into mine fieldw set up by pot farmers or AK-47 toting poachers.

Unregistered

Stop feeding the troll.
    You can't fix stupid and the time and energy you use trying would be put to a better use.
    It is in political-vogue now for people that have never done any type of law enforcement work to tell us how to do our job.
    Do you remember "The police acted stupidly"?
    What is humorous about the latest from our POS-POTUS is that he doesn't feel that the police should have this equipment; however, when the feces hits the blades of the oscillating ventilator, the National Guard shows up with the very same equipment to be used on the very same out of control animals.
    Politics 101 smoke and mirrors!

Unregistered
    Looks like the folks who have the said mil equipment have done want you could not. They see the bearing on all police agencies, and are pulling the plug on this program- thank God!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast