MRAP for FWC - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MRAP for FWC

Unregistered

Troll Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SW FWC, I love know-it-all people like you. I, for one am in deed an FWC officer. I have been in three regions, promoted twice and still love to educated as I see fit. Just because you do not understand, agree with, or follow a point does not make it that of a troll, jack- a$$. Who are you to decide what is inflammatory or rude? Where are we getting these punks?
    Just because you say you are an FWC Officer doesn't mean you are or ever have been. If you have been promoted twice, you would be at least an I-2 or LT. It would also mean that you would know better than to make statements that are rude to the public, offers no helpful information toward the hiring process, and are designed to provoke a negative attitude. So yes, I do believe you are a troll with no helpful information to add.
    As for me, I have been with FWC for some time and can retire when I want to. I have no plans to do this though since I thoroughly enjoy what I do.
    If I was to encounter an FWC Officer who acted or spoke to the public the way you post, I would suggest a different line of work.
    If you found the information I provided to the potential candidate a "know it all" then apparently you aren't very educated on FWC and the hiring process.

Unregistered
    Just because you say you are an FWC Officer doesn't mean you are or ever have been. If you have been promoted twice, you would be at least an I-2 or LT. It would also mean that you would know better than to make statements that are rude to the public, offers no helpful information toward the hiring process, and are designed to provoke a negative attitude. So yes, I do believe you are a troll with no helpful information to add.
    As for me, I have been with FWC for some time and can retire when I want to. I have no plans to do this though since I thoroughly enjoy what I do.
    If I was to encounter an FWC Officer who acted or spoke to the public the way you post, I would suggest a different line of work.
    If you found the information I provided to the potential candidate a "know it all" then apparently you aren't very educated on FWC and the hiring process.
    I guess I should have been clearer (simpler) so even you could understand. I said nothing about your hiring advise. The comment was aimed directly to your opinion about what others say or think. You sure like that word troll alot. Maybe you are one of those liberal folks who always call others what they fear we will discover about them. As to my career path, you do know that one can be promoted to the rank of Caption in two promotions don't you? Are you really an FWC officer? I truly hope not.

Unregistered

Persistent troll alert

I guess I should have been clearer (simpler) so even you could understand. I said nothing about your hiring advise. The comment was aimed directly to your opinion about what others say or think. You sure like that word troll alot. Maybe you are one of those liberal folks who always call others what they fear we will discover about them. As to my career path, you do know that one can be promoted to the rank of Caption in two promotions don't you? Are you really an FWC officer? I truly hope not.
    While it is true someone can be promoted to Captain with 2 promotions, few Captains would commit career suicide with opinions and posts like yours. Going back to your original post "Hello Mr. NY, not law enforcement. What was your point please? You do realize this is a site for Florida FWC officers right? FEMALE FWC Officer.", there are very few female FWC Captains and I know the one in SW would never be rude to the public. None of them display the attitude or disdain for the public the way your posts do. You take offense at the word "Troll". This designates someone who pretends to be someone they aren't. You match this description as it is highly unlikely that you are either 1. Female FWC 2. Female FWC CPT . If you had a connection to the agency, it is likely as a former disgruntled employee since you seem to spend to much time trying to dissuade the public from obtaining useful positive information. It seems more likely that you are (simply) a troll with nothing to add of value. Please move onto a forum more in keeping with your values and interests.

Unregistered
    While it is true someone can be promoted to Captain with 2 promotions, few Captains would commit career suicide with opinions and posts like yours. Going back to your original post "Hello Mr. NY, not law enforcement. What was your point please? You do realize this is a site for Florida FWC officers right? FEMALE FWC Officer.", there are very few female FWC Captains and I know the one in SW would never be rude to the public. None of them display the attitude or disdain for the public the way your posts do. You take offense at the word "Troll". This designates someone who pretends to be someone they aren't. You match this description as it is highly unlikely that you are either 1. Female FWC 2. Female FWC CPT . If you had a connection to the agency, it is likely as a former disgruntled employee since you seem to spend to much time trying to dissuade the public from obtaining useful positive information. It seems more likely that you are (simply) a troll with nothing to add of value. Please move onto a forum more in keeping with your values and interests.
    Sorry but I can only comment on things that I post. You have given me too much credit. Now can we take a break? I have some tree stand time to get in. -Later

FWC Officer

Uniformed Masses

So, there's two possible scenarios here;
    1. Somebody is butt hurt bc they got a ticket in 1996 and ever since they have held a grudge against FWC
    2. Just some fat troll living in his parents place and couldn't get hired on to FWC or any other LEO agency for that matter...

The ignorance on this thread is amazing. SOG isn't SWAT, nor are they trying to. We don't need MRAPs, nor are there any plans to acquire them. Even if the FEDs decide we do need them one day, why would you be opposed to it? Do you really think they would patrol in it? That's a laugh.
    SOG is routinely called to assist other LEO agencies in the event that a violent felon needs to be apprehended in certain scenarios/environments. For example...
    An escaped convict who flees onto state lands like a WMA, or some one who has a high threat warrant that is known to be offshore.

SOG is rarely the main element in apprehension. They are utilized to supplement other agencies when specialized equipment or tactics are needed. Like what I mentioned above. A cities SWAT team would be poorly suited to apprehend someone who is on a 90ft shrimp boat 45 mikes off shore.

For all the pro LEO's on the thread....don't listen to these trolls. It takes guts to do what those guys/we do on a daily basis. Hell, FWC screens applicants so extensively because they want people with life experience who, #1, can talk to people. And talk to people with tact and not shut down just bc they person they are dealing with is armed. 98% of the people I run into daily are either just trying to make a living off the land/ water or they are recreating. And many are armed bc they are defenders of our great nations god given right to be armed while out in the wild. And EVERY SINGLE FWC OFFICER is well versed in that. I.E. Florida House Bill 45, which allows anyone to open carry while participating in outdoor activities. You won't see some FWC Officer on YouTube violating someone's right to carry. Jesus. Get a hobby

Unregistered

Talk about Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by FWC Officer View Post
    So, there's two possible scenarios here;
    1. Somebody is butt hurt bc they got a ticket in 1996 and ever since they have held a grudge against FWC
    2. Just some fat troll living in his parents place and couldn't get hired on to FWC or any other LEO agency for that matter...

The ignorance on this thread is amazing. SOG isn't SWAT, nor are they trying to. We don't need MRAPs, nor are there any plans to acquire them. Even if the FEDs decide we do need them one day, why would you be opposed to it? Do you really think they would patrol in it? That's a laugh.
    SOG is routinely called to assist other LEO agencies in the event that a violent felon needs to be apprehended in certain scenarios/environments. For example...
    An escaped convict who flees onto state lands like a WMA, or some one who has a high threat warrant that is known to be offshore.

SOG is rarely the main element in apprehension. They are utilized to supplement other agencies when specialized equipment or tactics are needed. Like what I mentioned above. A cities SWAT team would be poorly suited to apprehend someone who is on a 90ft shrimp boat 45 mikes off shore.

For all the pro LEO's on the thread....don't listen to these trolls. It takes guts to do what those guys/we do on a daily basis. Hell, FWC screens applicants so extensively because they want people with life experience who, #1, can talk to people. And talk to people with tact and not shut down just bc they person they are dealing with is armed. 98% of the people I run into daily are either just trying to make a living off the land/ water or they are recreating. And many are armed bc they are defenders of our great nations god given right to be armed while out in the wild. And EVERY SINGLE FWC OFFICER is well versed in that. I.E. Florida House Bill 45, which allows anyone to open carry while participating in outdoor activities. You won't see some FWC Officer on YouTube violating someone's right to carry. Jesus. Get a hobby
    This BS thread died years ago. What rock have you been hiding under?? I must say, to your comment about no FWC officer on Youtube violating citizen's rights to carry, you do know about the former FMP officer who quit and was hired by the Citrus Co, SO who did just that a couple years ago, only to be rehired by FWC in the Keys-right? I hope you get the keys to some military vehicle and screw up so bad that all you chicken-shits out there get it out of your systems.

FDubyaCee

Wut?

Thread died a few years ago...but look who came right back guns blazing wanting to vent about FMP? LoL. FMP died in 1999. So, we are FWC now. It's only been 18 years, but who's counting.
    I'm not aware of that officer...so even if it is true? (Please cite your reference)...One officer, really? In an agency of around 1000 officers, you come up with one? Pretty outstanding if you ask me....
    Why are you stuck on the MRAPs? They've got better stuff to spend the $ on. FWC does an outstanding job with their funding. That's why when they ask for $ it's usually granted bc they'll defund one program to afford another. Trim the fat to supplement for a new program or purchase. I'm a pretty level headed guy, I just don't understand this MRAP thing. Or where you are getting your info from...bc it's not true.
    And why would you wish me ill? To screw up? I enjoy what I do. I take pride in assisting people in the field. And our agency is about compliance, not issuing citations. I educate far more people than I issue tickets. I'm just trying to see where the grudge lies?

Unregistered

Not an investigator, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by FDubyaCee View Post
    Thread died a few years ago...but look who came right back guns blazing wanting to vent about FMP? LoL. FMP died in 1999. So, we are FWC now. It's only been 18 years, but who's counting.
    I'm not aware of that officer...so even if it is true? (Please cite your reference)...One officer, really? In an agency of around 1000 officers, you come up with one? Pretty outstanding if you ask me....
    Why are you stuck on the MRAPs? They've got better stuff to spend the $ on. FWC does an outstanding job with their funding. That's why when they ask for $ it's usually granted bc they'll defund one program to afford another. Trim the fat to supplement for a new program or purchase. I'm a pretty level headed guy, I just don't understand this MRAP thing. Or where you are getting your info from...bc it's not true.
    And why would you wish me ill? To screw up? I enjoy what I do. I take pride in assisting people in the field. And our agency is about compliance, not issuing citations. I educate far more people than I issue tickets. I'm just trying to see where the grudge lies?
    Deputy Andy Cox's video of his contact with an armed concealed weapon permittee in Citrus Co. is not an attack on FMP, it is just a fact. If you were unable to research that (or too lazy) I am sure you "educate" more than you cite, because you probably can't put a successful case together. Now get back to "assisting" people in the field "law enforcement" officer. Where do we get these people??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456