Who shall be the next jefe de la policia???
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Who shall be the next jefe de la policia???

Who will it be????

Re: Who shall be the next jefe de la policia???

Chief Seiglie!! He's highly qualified and you clowns would be lucky to have him running the show there. Low key guy and hell of an officer!

Bring back Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Bring back Ricky
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Chief Seiglie!! He's highly qualified and you clowns would be lucky to have him running the show there. Low key guy and hell of an officer!

What are you a F'N idiot? Seiglie as the Chief?! Apparently you idiot, you don't realize why that good for nothing Blom was fired. It's because he is a Carollo ass kisser, and reports directly to Carollo, even After Carollo was fired. That's why Blom was fired, and guess what num-nuts, Seiglie is the same way. He is a Carollo loyalist and still reports to him. He acts like a small little non-combative individual, but I assure you, he isn't. This guy qualified? How is that? His highest rank in Miami was a sergeant, that's it. He will soon be gone, as will a few others that came along for the Blom Ride... they will all be gone soon.

My friend you are Mistaken Seiglie was promoted to the rank Major and then Assistant Chief .He later suck it up and he came to this shit hole as a lieutenant and then promoted to Captain and Deputy Chief. Ranks that you my friend will never command. It takes a real man to start over like he did. I believe that he would be better off if he left this rat hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest43
    My friend you are Mistaken Seiglie was promoted to the rank Major and then Assistant Chief .He later suck it up and he came to this shit hole as a lieutenant and then promoted to Captain and Deputy Chief. Ranks that you my friend will never command. It takes a real man to start over like he did. I believe that he would be better off if he left this rat hole.
    Correction Guest43
    His first stint at MPD, under a real chief, a rank you will never command, he was a lowly sergeant. After Fat Mike and Dumb Blom began to ruin the department under their lousy leadership, Seig-LIE picked up some bullshit rank as a handout. The story holds true for the bald headed sneak Big Guy, who was a property room sergeant, and nothing more.
    Then, he went to School Board as a Major and screwed over a nice but not bright friend A/C Darling. He returned to MPD as an A/C with his BFFTHF (Big Fat Friend That He ****ed) and soon got his ass bounced. Yes, then he came to this rat hole with rats like you and got canned.
    Get your facts right and you will never hold rank either loser. Big Guy Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest43
    Correction Guest43
    His first stint at MPD, under a real chief, a rank you will never command, he was a lowly sergeant. After Fat Mike and Dumb Blom began to ruin the department under their lousy leadership, Seig-LIE picked up some bullshit rank as a handout. The story holds true for the bald headed sneak Big Guy, who was a property room sergeant, and nothing more.
    Then, he went to School Board as a Major and screwed over a nice but not bright friend A/C Darling. He returned to MPD as an A/C with his BFFTHF (Big Fat Friend That He ****ed) and soon got his ass bounced. Yes, then he came to this rat hole with rats like you and got canned.
    Get your facts right and you will never hold rank either loser. Big Guy Sucks!
    Seiglie for chief. Big Guy is just a rat from the city of Miami that likes to come to our forum and talk shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cystalball
    Who will it be????
    Hearing it's more former Miami scum. Former beach chief midget Raymond Martinez and he's bringing his deputy chief john Burmaster.

We don't need the chief who's officers open fire 116 times on a subject and tasered a kid who later died. We have don't issues here. So don't even think about it.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast