Big Guy = "Class Act"
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Big Guy = "Class Act"

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
    I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
    In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.
    Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
    I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.
    I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
    The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.
    My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.
    Thank you,

Richard Blom
    Chief
    Doral Police Department

Re: Big Guy = "Class Act"

Wow, what an amazing speech. If someone from Mars would land in Doral and read your ever so sincere remarks, they might actually believe you. Except, anyone that knows you, know's what you truly are. A HACK! You were nothing more and nothing less than a Hack to your mentor, your god... Joe Corollo. Why don't you talk about all your little secret meetings with Corollo and a certain politician in your office. Going over ways to get rid of the mayor. Mention how you promoted certain individuals who have absolutely no experience in life, let a lone experience in law enforcement to lieutenants, here's why, because former chief and/or mayor made a few phone calls and you followed orders, like the good hack that you are. Someone wrote on this site that you have no honor, morals, you didn't deserve this title, so go on your vacation and when you get back, try to get some dignity. Good bye and get lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
    I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
    In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.
    Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
    I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.
    I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
    The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.
    My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.
    Thank you,

Richard Blom
    Chief
    Doral Police Department

I agree with NYPD, what a self-rightous/self-serving bull shit speech. Just leave Blom, quit trying to get the sympathy of those that don't really know you, enough of us know who you are and what you're truly made of.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Wow, what an amazing speech. If someone from Mars would land in Doral and read your ever so sincere remarks, they might actually believe you. Except, anyone that knows you, know's what you truly are. A HACK! You were nothing more and nothing less than a Hack to your mentor, your god... Joe Corollo. Why don't you talk about all your little secret meetings with Corollo and a certain politician in your office. Going over ways to get rid of the mayor. Mention how you promoted certain individuals who have absolutely no experience in life, let a lone experience in law enforcement to lieutenants, here's why, because former chief and/or mayor made a few phone calls and you followed orders, like the good hack that you are. Someone wrote on this site that you have no honor, morals, you didn't deserve this title, so go on your vacation and when you get back, try to get some dignity. Good bye and get lost!

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
    Chief
    Doral Police Department
    NYPD,

Well stated my friend. Anyone that knows the real Ritchie "Big Guy" Blom will tell you this is his modus operandi. Each and every time he is canned, and that number would be three (MPD, School Board and here at Doral), he authors some bullshit letter to all personnel, full of lies, inaccuracies, self-promoting and other nonsense. Count the times this backstabbing, untrustworthy, baldheaded, sneaky, fraud uses the words "I, Me, My" and uses other references to himself in his faux letter. Why? Because that is Ritchie's only allegiance and loyalty...to himself.
    Big Guy has hurt a lot of people throughout his career. He is a true scumbag, in my opinion, and many within the law enforcement circles of administrators do not trust him. Big Guy capitalizes on the simpletons, like many of the fools that work here, and impresses you with petty accomplishments like the sergeants exam, a surveillance detail that we all know was a joke, some training and equipment. For someone with all of those years in law enforcement, many in a big city police department, he sure leaves a lot to be desired.
    Ask around the City and some will tell you he is a scumbag. He was a property room boy and was responsible for several political events involving mayors, commissioners, chiefs and others. He abandoned his BFF Miguel Exposito and would do the same to anyone. There are also the anonymous scarlet letters at MPD, before the Internet existed, that some feel Big Guy was tied to. Who could forget the helicopter incident and the many other "friends" Big Guy was very close to.
    At School Board, Big Guy again showed his true colors and screwed over his long time pal, Assistant Chief Darling, that was chief over there. The man has no shame and knows no boundaries. All he ever wanted was to be a chief.
    Enter Doral and Joe Carollo. I remember seeing Big Guy snooping around and lurking here while we had our interim chief. He was working the room, which in Doral, is normally filled with snakes and idiots. Then Joe gave him the nod.
    After the mayor saw Crazy Joe and the Council kicked his ass out the door, how could they leave Big Guy here? He couldn't be trusted so the City Manager gave Big Guy a couple of boxes and told him to pack his crap and hit the road.
    His letter is a counterfeit. It is a phony, authored by a man, with a long questionable history of betrayal. Very little of its contents are sincere and it should be reprinted and used as toilet paper in our restrooms.
    Big Guy...I know you come onto LEO Affairs and read and write garbage, so at this point, let me close by stating I don't like you or what you stand for. I never have and never will because I really know you.
    Just as many others have seen through your charades, the City Manager and Mayor did too.
    Bye Bye Big Guy! I like the way that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SPARE Us the BS

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
    Chief
    Doral Police Department
    NYPD,

Well stated my friend. Anyone that knows the real Ritchie "Big Guy" Blom will tell you this is his modus operandi. Each and every time he is canned, and that number would be three (MPD, School Board and here at Doral), he authors some bullshit letter to all personnel, full of lies, inaccuracies, self-promoting and other nonsense. Count the times this backstabbing, untrustworthy, baldheaded, sneaky, fraud uses the words "I, Me, My" and uses other references to himself in his faux letter. Why? Because that is Ritchie's only allegiance and loyalty...to himself.
    Big Guy has hurt a lot of people throughout his career. He is a true scumbag, in my opinion, and many within the law enforcement circles of administrators do not trust him. Big Guy capitalizes on the simpletons, like many of the fools that work here, and impresses you with petty accomplishments like the sergeants exam, a surveillance detail that we all know was a joke, some training and equipment. For someone with all of those years in law enforcement, many in a big city police department, he sure leaves a lot to be desired.
    Ask around the City and some will tell you he is a scumbag. He was a property room boy and was responsible for several political events involving mayors, commissioners, chiefs and others. He abandoned his BFF Miguel Exposito and would do the same to anyone. There are also the anonymous scarlet letters at MPD, before the Internet existed, that some feel Big Guy was tied to. Who could forget the helicopter incident and the many other "friends" Big Guy was very close to.
    At School Board, Big Guy again showed his true colors and screwed over his long time pal, Assistant Chief Darling, that was chief over there. The man has no shame and knows no boundaries. All he ever wanted was to be a chief.
    Enter Doral and Joe Carollo. I remember seeing Big Guy snooping around and lurking here while we had our interim chief. He was working the room, which in Doral, is normally filled with snakes and idiots. Then Joe gave him the nod.
    After the mayor saw Crazy Joe and the Council kicked his ass out the door, how could they leave Big Guy here? He couldn't be trusted so the City Manager gave Big Guy a couple of boxes and told him to pack his crap and hit the road.
    His letter is a counterfeit. It is a phony, authored by a man, with a long questionable history of betrayal. Very little of its contents are sincere and it should be reprinted and used as toilet paper in our restrooms.
    Big Guy...I know you come onto LEO Affairs and read and write garbage, so at this point, let me close by stating I don't like you or what you stand for. I never have and never will because I really know you.
    Just as many others have seen through your charades, the City Manager and Mayor did too.
    Bye Bye Big Guy! I like the way that sounds.
    SPARE US the BS, I am giving you a standing ovation. What an excellent/well written/accurate representation of what Richie Blom is all about. I don't know how you feel about the others that came on board with him, but I feel that their tenure with Doral will also be short lived.

I have to agree. The Big Guy is a "Class Act".

I have to agree. The Big Guy is a "Class Act".

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
    Chief
    Doral Police Department
    I feel so sad for you Mulet. However, I can't wait until the new city manager finds out that you have been running your mouth saying that he has not backbone. It's a small world Mr. Mulet.

Call Mullet what you like but one thing he's not is a liar. He's right on target, " The City Manager has no backbone".

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Call Mullet what you like but one thing he's not is a liar. He's right on target, " The City Manager has no backbone".
    Your are right, he's not a liar. He is a piece of shit hiding behind a bible. I don't know what's worse.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast