Director, Deputy, Chiefs and majors YOU are responsible! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Director, Deputy, Chiefs and majors YOU are responsible!

The question I have is, what the Fudge is up with all these surprise PCB inspections on the road and on Tax payer OT. Can the OT police please handle this situation. Has our Shief Organ Stuffing lost all his marbles trying to get people written up, so road supervisors cant or aren't doing thier job. Is the desire to make sure road officers were black socks and shoes, woman officers hair in pony tails, and no golds and dreadlocks such a priority that OT must be sent on this nonsense. Por Favor mi hermano déjà tu paja mental Chico, use the overtime for what its really needs for "police work".

I really hope these lay offs come thru cause you know the Mayor is going to squeeze the $$ out of you administrators especially the ones at HQ. Its time you pay for your sins, play with the Devil and eventually loose your soul. Making promises to all your cronies which now turned on your face as your Boss the Mayor doing the complete opposite, your cronies aren't even with you no more.

The ship lost at sea and no captain, seems he's living in a bubble these days hasn't even given one speech or email, well he Sent a July 4th one.

Pathetic !!!!

Re: Director, Deputy, Chiefs and majors YOU are responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by dumb waste of space
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wahhh
    No its not their fault, they are cutting the useless portions unneeded in Police work. You guys had bad lazy attitudes before this, so yea ur stupid pba rep says get ur own security!? I will never counted on dade county police to do cra9 anyways! Shut ur whiny mouth and do your job and treat the public better, I even seen you guys treat nice people like cra9. Get over yourselfs to many useless postions and guys riding desks. Work handle ur areas and stfu! :?:
    In part I agree with your premise that JD Patterson and J. Peres are not at fault; how could they? They are, however, "useful idiots" whom Gimenez used to achieve MDPD's decimation. As they are both ostensibly "faithful" to the intent and spirit of John 1:1, I ask them this: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" Mark 8:36. As Will Munny said: "We all have it coming kid," for the day will come when we all stand before The All Mighty and His question shall be simple -- WHY? As to your disparaging comments, unless you have walked in our shoes, STFU!
    An absolute idiot you must be! OMG this is why they need to trim the fat nasty incompetent ofc like you! Trim the FAT
    , really you stupid waste of space and gas and pension, you use biblical verses and say stfu, see ya dumby. When you retire you can tell your sorry a55 stories to guys that DGAS. Slug
    English, please. We can't understand Urban dialects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12