Governor's Election - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Governor's Election

Quote Originally Posted by 2 wheels is a punk
    Oh I get it Two Wheels uhhhhhh let me guess u r one of those fat lazy Motormen, u know the ones that hide out in their cars when it gets a little hot r it sprinkles and still wear goofy boots. I tell u what chump why don't you post your name and I tell it to your face. You are nothing more than a disloyal sissy that likes to get on here and run your fat mouth and try to play real tough. Please don't let the fact that just because you wear a badge and you are used to people kissing your azz to get out of a ticket lead you to believe you are all that because your not, as demonstrated by the yellow disloyal streak running down your back. Now go write sum tickets boy

No reason to be an ass.

Sounds like to me wheels deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by 2 wheels is a punk
    Oh I get it Two Wheels uhhhhhh let me guess u r one of those fat lazy Motormen, u know the ones that hide out in their cars when it gets a little hot r it sprinkles and still wear goofy boots. I tell u what chump why don't you post your name and I tell it to your face. You are nothing more than a disloyal sissy that likes to get on here and run your fat mouth and try to play real tough. Please don't let the fact that just because you wear a badge and you are used to people kissing your azz to get out of a ticket lead you to believe you are all that because your not, as demonstrated by the yellow disloyal streak running down your back. Now go write sum tickets boy
    Looks like to me that you could not answer his questions, so you through a temper tantrum like a 5 year old child in order to change the subject. You also appear to have a thing for the motor deputies. I think you also have might have a fetish for guys who ride motorcycles with big leather boots on( ops: )
    You know there are therapy groups available to help you come out of the closet and assist with your obvious anger management issues. I hate to see someone suffer, so I bet others would be happy to all chip in and buy you a pair of those motor boots for you. Poor poor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I bet you want a sworn non anonymous format when a complaint is filed on you, funny how that works when the shoe is on the other foot
    The difference is that when I get complained on I don't care because I haven't done anything wrong and I don't retaliate against a complainant. If I did, I would go to Federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison. The office will retaliate against an employee that makes a complaint and there will either be no consequences or a slap on the wrist at best. Ask Corporal Steve ****ey about it.

You convinced me, I will go tell it to his face. What buffet line will he be in tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by you're right
    You convinced me, I will go tell it to his face. What buffet line will he be in tomorrow?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are a sad bunch

They are a sad bunch
    Cop groupie alert......go play somewhere else children

They are a sad bunch
    Cop groupie alert......go play somewhere else children

Oh look there's another one nice one tubby

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123