Governor's Election
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Governor's Election

To say I'm not exactly thrilled with the two candidates to choose from in the upcoming Florida Governor's Election would probably be a understatement. Rick Scott no doubt played a big part in dismantling parts of the FRS system that directly hurt all Florida Leo's covered under FRS. Charlie Crist on the other hand is a complete joke and changes his Party affiliation simply by guessing which Party he thinks has the better voter support, making him nothing more then a two-faced hypocrit. I also cannot stand Liberals, Obama being a textbook example why.

So the big question is, who do you all think is the best choice among the two evils?

Re: Governor's Election

I would be so ashamed and embarrassed to be one of you good ole boy rednecks........

"I don't know anything about that"......duh./........./..../....god what a tool......

“All the police departments around here were invited,” said Hillsborough sheriff’s Col. James Previtera when asked why he and other deputies attended the event.

Previtera said some of the deputies were on duty and some weren’t. Asked whether deputies routinely participate in political events during working time, he said, “I don’t know anything about that.”

Hillsborough Sheriff David Gee wasn’t available for comment, but Chief Deputy José Docobo said Previtera was unaware the gathering was a political campaign event.

“When he got back he briefed me that to his surprise it was a campaign stop as opposed to just the governor holding a press conference on crime, which is what Col. Previtera understood when he went,” Docobo said.

“Under those circumstances neither he nor the deputies would have been there. It is our policy not to attend political events in uniform or on duty.”

Sheriff Gee, unavailable...what else is new.

Quote Originally Posted by mdt3
    Previtera said some of the deputies were on duty and some weren’t. Asked whether deputies routinely participate in political events during working time, he said, “I don’t know anything about that.”

Hillsborough Sheriff David Gee wasn’t available for comment, but Chief Deputy José Docobo said Previtera was unaware the gathering was a political campaign event.

“When he got back he briefed me that to his surprise it was a campaign stop as opposed to just the governor holding a press conference on crime, which is what Col. Previtera understood when he went,” Docobo said.

“Under those circumstances neither he nor the deputies would have been there. It is our policy not to attend political events in uniform or on duty.”
    Bull.

Shit.

It's a shame that a complaint with the Florida Ethics Commission requires a sworn, non-anonymous complaint. We all know how long someone at the office would last if they made a complaint.

Typical for the Gee administration to play the "I didn't know game" every time they screw up, which is very often. Also typical that Sheriff Gee is ONCE AGAIN nowhere to be found, so Sheriff Docobo has to spread all the lies FOR HIM. Gee has became a complete useless POS right after the union was railroaded out based upon Gee's admin using nothing short of unethical behavior to remove the union.

This latest major screw up by Gee and his personally delegated Sheriff, Docobo, is a huge embarrassment for the Sheriff's Office. But once again Gee is missing in action!

Awwwwwwwww is somebody mad hahahahaha what a whiner, get a life sissy

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Typical for the Gee administration to play the "I didn't know game" every time they screw up, which is very often. Also typical that Sheriff Gee is ONCE AGAIN nowhere to be found, so Sheriff Docobo has to spread all the lies FOR HIM. Gee has became a complete useless POS right after the union was railroaded out based upon Gee's admin using nothing short of unethical behavior to remove the union.

This latest major screw up by Gee and his personally delegated Sheriff, Docobo, is a huge embarrassment for the Sheriff's Office. But once again Gee is missing in action!

Hey, if the President can play that card why can't a local sheriff play it?

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

Hey, if the President can play that card why can't a local sheriff play it?
    Thats exactly what I have been saying all along. Unfortunately, but predictably, the obvious Liberal above has no response other then to use the standard "cry baby" excuse. This whole country is falling apart, starting at our Southern Borders, but the Obama Liberals and the Gee spineless wonders at HCSO just can't seem to figure it out. Hey, it's them and their families future that will be directly effected the most. Idiots!

Look out here come the black helicopters hahahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by mdt3

IS DOCOBO STUPID IT WAS CLEARLY A POLITICAL EVENT ON CRIME. THEY WERE THERE TO SUPPORT SCOTT IN A POLITICAL B-S SESSION. GEE SENT THEM THERE, OF COURSE HE CLEARED IT WITH D.

Bull.

Shit.

It's a shame that a complaint with the Florida Ethics Commission requires a sworn, non-anonymous complaint. We all know how long someone at the office would last if they made a complaint.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast