You wanted a PERC election - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: You wanted a PERC election

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would take unimpressed over the PBA any day. Our PBA has intentionally sold deputies out by not requesting witnesses at arbitration that would clear the case. Criminally provided i.a with information protected between attorney and client. Stuck up for people who admitted to falsifying reports against deputies. Sold endorsements for personal gain and have fed themselves on credit cards paid for by members. So if the only claim was unimpressed, then we are ahead of the game already. Oh yeah,dont forget the internal affairs complaints against deputies by board members of the pba. That will be coming out soon.
    "Our PBA (Megan Brooks) has intentionally sold deputies out by not requesting witnesses at arbitration that would clear the case. Megan Brooks criminally provided i.a (Holly Green) with information protected between attorney and client. Megan Brooks stuck up for people who admitted to falsifying reports against deputies"

THE PBA IS A DISGRACE. PERC VOTE THEM OUT. PUT THE VOMIT LIKE LEE MARTIN BACK IN UNIFORM AND BE DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Is there a single PBA rep tgat has not been arrested or involved in a large scandal? How can we afford to keep the PBA. We are nothing but a cash cow to them.

Is there a single PBA rep tgat has not been arrested or involved in a large scandal? How can we afford to keep the PBA. We are nothing but a cash cow to them.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

I challenge everyone who has already signed a PERC interest card, to get 5 of your closest friends to sign one too. Start filling out the IUPA member applications as well. There is no need to wait until the election. Let's do this! :cop:

I challenge everyone who has already signed a PERC interest card, to get 5 of your closest friends to sign one too. Start filling out the IUPA member applications as well. There is no need to wait until the election. Let's do this! :cop:
    I agree. IUPA has better legal, same life insurance, discounts to cars, parks and services. They also provide 24\7 legal so you can talk to a lawyer directly. We all know now what happened when you called Poole and the PBA. Iupa members do not give 2 hours of time for PBA "business'. And i know I dont fund billboards and planes for hollywood. Look on the PBA website and you see Marano battling with the city over what uniform to wear on July 4th. Good thing they have always argued like that for us. NOT

Take this from a former IUPA member with North Miami PD...There is NO WAY that the PBA is worse than IUPA...be VERY careful what you wish...the grass is not always greener...good luck...you have been warned !!

Quote Originally Posted by iupa is a joke
    Take this from a former IUPA member with North Miami PD...There is NO WAY that the PBA is worse than IUPA...be VERY careful what you wish...the grass is not always greener...good luck...you have been warned !!
    I am really sure that an Officer from North Miami PD reads all the BSO threads and posted this message. We all know that everyone from BSO reads the threads from North Miami PD on a daily basis. I think not, nice try PBA!

Quote Originally Posted by iupa is a joke
    First off, either you are the slug from lauderdale by the sea or a pba plant. Please give us spme examples how the pba is much better for bso. So far you have seen reps witholding info,going to federal prison, intentionally lying on deputies to keep specialized units and knowimgly provinding the last admin with confidential info to intentionally get people fired. Have not heard any of this ever going on at north miami beach.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567