Captain Andrew Glass responsible for Sullivan black eye - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    My dear girl, I can no longer associate with you in that fashion since you are a convicted criminal. However, I would be happy to use you as an informant. But remember, I corroborate everything before I use it!!!!!
    Soon all this will be over and I will miss those GBPD guys, they have been really good for my OT.

Unregistered

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My dear girl, I can no longer associate with you in that fashion since you are a convicted criminal. However, I would be happy to use you as an informant. But remember, I corroborate everything before I use it!!!!!
    Soon all this will be over and I will miss those GBPD guys, they have been really good for my OT.
    My husband and I are so happy for your o/t. Please Johnny pay your house payments with some of it. Laura does not deserve to be evecteded by BSO. But Johnny don't cut ties with me. Your all we got. Your a true man,tatts, short,tan,balding. And boy can you ever use those lips. I need you in again. I need you to be mine forever. I need your greatness. Please don't cut us off

Unregistered

I'm Back

My husband and I are so happy for your o/t. Please Johnny pay your house payments with some of it. Laura does not deserve to be evecteded by BSO. But Johnny don't cut ties with me. Your all we got. Your a true man,tatts, short,tan,balding. And boy can you ever use those lips. I need you in again. I need you to be mine forever. I need your greatness. Please don't cut us off
    I have been let out of my cell again.

Unregistered
    The description of the gopher sergeant is 100% accurate; however, he only existed because of the chain that protected him. The internal corruption in the department stemmed from a power hungry chief named Santana and it ended with Glass, Sullivan and his goon squad. For the last couple of years you have all lived in fear. Everyone we know in your department is aware of your illegalities and the upcoming trials will take the pucker factor to the limit. Next time you come fishing to Golden Beach or any other municipality make sure to clean your house first. That roach motel on 25 street is filled with skeletons and deceit. Make sure to seek professional help before you harm yourselves as others have recently done.
    LMAO, if you GB cops did your background and asked for public records from his department computers, you would find that this Chief Santana character spends his entire day running his private companies from his county computers. The guys claims to be rich and claims to own mountains in North Carolina. Which brings up a good question: How did he do it on a cop's salary? A financial background into this chief would clear up a lot of those unknowns.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112