Department Going To The Dogs - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Department Going To The Dogs

Keith, perhaps Tomy should spend more time being trained in real field work rather then in competition training all the time.

The silence from the admin sycophants is deafening.

well, to be honest....

I've pulled a bit of paperwork on this incident, and so far it all looks unfortunate but kosher. I'm going to continue to dig into this, as NPPD seems to be playing 20 questions -- every time I ask for everything, then I find out there is more. The latest batch references some civilian witness statements that were taken, so now back I go to ask for those when I have already been told that I have everything. That alone smells fishy. But if the incident went down as documented or if I can't disprove what is documented, well.... so it goes.

At this point, I am seeing collective stupidity on the part of all involved, the person bitten, the dog handler, etc. That is based solely on what I have read so far.

You keystone cops used a K-9 on a hit and run call? WTF? What kind of an agency are you boys running over there? Is your agency accredited?

Hey, don't come to NP and do stupid things like I don't know, run from the cops... You are not going to like the outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey, don't come to NP and do stupid things like I don't know, run from the cops... You are not going to like the outcome!
    Don't do anything wrong at all like video tape a traffic stop and shit happens to you to.

Our department leads South West Florida in arrest for Contempt of Cop.
    We also lead South West Florida in losing civil suits filed against us for Contempt of Cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You keystone cops used a K-9 on a hit and run call? WTF? What kind of an agency are you boys running over there? Is your agency accredited?
    We are up for re-accreditation next year. Except for the chief, we have a completely new command staff.

Considering all the crap that has taken place here (and still going on) since our last re-accreditation, things are not looking good at all.

It is going take some real creative work on the part of the admin to find away to comply with sections 2.02-2.06.
    Those sections deal with code of ethics, alternatives to arrest and unlawful orders from supervisors.

Then there is section 11 standards. They cover "CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINARY PROCESS." Considering what has happened just in the last few months here, nothing more needs to be said about that.

So I start asking questions and requesting paperwork that nobody can seem to find. NPPD's response: this past Friday, charges were referred to the SAO for RWO with no underlying charge. So now after you've crushed her skull, you try to punish her because you don't like my questions.

So now she already has an attorney. Can you say malicious prosecution? Why would you be so dumb as to force the issue on this gamble? Because this only makes sense if you have a lot to hide.

Stay classy, North Port. Punishing some 19-year-old girl because of my actions. That's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by JP -- venfl.com
    So now she already has an attorney. Can you say malicious prosecution? Why would you be so dumb as to force the issue on this gamble? Because this only makes sense if you have a lot to hide.
    One does not question the word of god.

Guarantee the gung ho ape shits here have got your vehicle marked for anykind of traffic stop. Best make sure you are behind any stop bar when you stop.
    One inch over, BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    Guarantee the gung ho ape shits here have got your vehicle marked for anykind of traffic stop. Best make sure you are behind any stop bar when you stop.
    One inch over, BAM!
    Florida motorcycle tag -- 3743KX
    Florida D.L.: P350-472-58-124-0

Fire up the FCIC checks, boys.

Oh, the hair is a terrible mid-life crisis mistake. That mess has since been rectified. Please do not show that pic to small children.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JP -- venfl.com
    So I start asking questions and requesting paperwork that nobody can seem to find. NPPD's response: this past Friday, charges were referred to the SAO for RWO with no underlying charge. So now after you've crushed her skull, you try to punish her because you don't like my questions.

Stay classy, North Port. Punishing some 19-year-old girl because of my actions. That's beautiful.
    I have no knowledge of what happened to this young woman beyond what has been shared on this forum. With that said, I do recognize the pattern of collusion and deceit to cover up in the aftermath. After all, we know the best defense is a good offense. Somehow the victims blood and bruises are of their own making. Next, a "generous" plea deal is offered to the victim. A farce to get victim on record for taking responsibility for the event. Finally a day in court to prove one's case, about to pick a jury, only to have the SAO enter a Nolle Pros.. colossal waste of everyone's time, energy and money.. but hey, it is not money out of their pockets. just the State, the taxpayers and the victim..

Here is a novel idea for consideration ... How about we simply accept responsibility for our mistakes. Confess em, Address em and move on trying to do better. We can all accept that mistakes and bad days occur.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast