I Know Where SI Stands - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I Know Where SI Stands

Israel will do fine.

With the glaring exception of opening BSO up to tons of lawsuits by hiring people that can't even answer the first page of the BSO application form without committing perjury, he'll do just fine.

Every swingin dork who was let go in their probationary period for simple sheet like snorting cocaine, smoking a spliff, unpaid parking tickets and delinquent lender accounts who will sue like madmen and women ... because the new "give felons a second chance" day has dawned hiring standards is in effect that will eviscerate the agency.

The hiring of people who have criminal records was not only a mistake, but a slap in the face to any and all employees who strived all of their lives to remain law abiding so they could have law enforcement jobs and serve honorably.

Political favours to big money people has become more important than the simple values that got Sheriff Israel elected will be the downfall of what otherwise could have been “a good run”.

That was your downfall sheriff.

best post award. well said and true. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Israel will do fine.

With the glaring exception of opening BSO up to tons of lawsuits by hiring people that can't even answer the first page of the BSO application form without committing perjury, he'll do just fine.

Every swingin dork who was let go in their probationary period for simple sheet like snorting cocaine, smoking a spliff, unpaid parking tickets and delinquent lender accounts who will sue like madmen and women ... because the new "give felons a second chance" day has dawned hiring standards is in effect that will eviscerate the agency.

The hiring of people who have criminal records was not only a mistake, but a slap in the face to any and all employees who strived all of their lives to remain law abiding so they could have law enforcement jobs and serve honorably.

Political favours to big money people has become more important than the simple values that got Sheriff Israel elected will be the downfall of what otherwise could have been “a good run”.

That was your downfall sheriff.
    I would have kept my ego in check and relied on my ability to lead had I been elected. This sheriff has transferred his balls into a safety basket guarded by big money and cowardice. Again, I must say ... As I said to Mr. Lamberti, you had it all in the palm of your hand Mr. Israel and you pissed it all away for the security of a second term.

That's the problem with politics; newly elected novices spend too much time trying to keep their jobs that they forget to do the job they were elected to do. Glad I'm me. You screwed the pooch Mr. Israel.

Mic...

...See ya real soon

...Key... Why because we like you

M-o-u-s-e!!!!

That sums up this agency.

For all of you supporters of Lambeti and Israel.

They are both dirty as are most if not all politicians. Do you think for one second they care about us? They are all liars and only in their positions to fill their own pockets.

So you supporters of one side or the other, shut the **** up already and be glad you get a paycheck. If it is that bad, resign and see where you can match what you make now.

For those that feel we need an appointed Sheriff, read Miami Dade County message board.

Maybe we need to follow Miami Dade County lead and institute a Hug-A-Thug program!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Retards
    Mic...

...See ya real soon

...Key... Why because we like you

M-o-u-s-e!!!!

That sums up this agency.

For all of you supporters of Lambeti and Israel.

They are both dirty as are most if not all politicians. Do you think for one second they care about us? They are all liars and only in their positions to fill their own pockets.

So you supporters of one side or the other, shut the **** up already and be glad you get a paycheck. If it is that bad, resign and see where you can match what you make now.

For those that feel we need an appointed Sheriff, read Miami Dade County message board.

Maybe we need to follow Miami Dade County lead and institute a Hug-A-Thug program!!!
    Yes...Broward county has long needed one and only one law enforcement agency. Appoint a director or call him/her by whatever title you like, but get the scum politicians out of here. A Boward county regional police department cannot move forward while politics reigns supreme over the agency.

Unregistered
    Bump it up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1974218
    The perfect example of Symbolisim over Substance. AND I am sure the Black preachers are thrilled with his pandering to the North American Man Boy Love Association. NAMBLA also fly's the Rainbow flag , with Pride. SICK. I'm also sure our 15 year old Explorers viewing the sheriff as a ....role model.....may have a lot of questions as to why a Sheriff makes speeches under the NAMBLA Flag.
    A blast from the past! Even back then we all knew #Sarcasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12