Next Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Sheriff

Next Sheriff

There is a VERY strong rumor flying around TPD that if Gee doesn't run again, that Chief Castor is planning a run for Sheriff. She has stated she intends to bring "the genius" with her. GOD HELP YOU GUYS!

Re: Next Sheriff

Ok. Let's trade. We'll take those two if you take Gee and DecoBozo.....

Any day of the week and twice on Sunday :devil:

That is not how it works. Gee will most like step down at the end of thia year once he reaches two years and a day of his term. He then can pick his replacement to fill the rest of his term. She can run against the new Sheriff at that point if she wishes, but it will not be David. I was hoping for Duncan as his replacement, but Plant City jumped that gun. Dang it.

Just know that any candidate that Gee supports & embraces to replace him, will result in absolutely no change in the downward direction that HCSO has been going over the last 10 years. The only solution is a outside candidate wno possesses common sense and most of all, common human decency, which has been more then absent under both Gee and Docobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Take them
    There is a VERY strong rumor flying around TPD that if Gee doesn't run again, that Chief Castor is planning a run for Sheriff. She has stated she intends to bring "the genius" with her. GOD HELP YOU GUYS!
    And prior to Eddie Duncan taking the job at Plant City he was feeling out the field to run for Sheriff. Strong rumor has it that one of the first people he approached was Chief Castor who told him she was not interested in the job, but would be willing to help Ed.

Anything is possible. Right now he is adding to his resume by being a Chief somewhere. He already has Colonel down pat. Ya never know. He may not want the aggravation of lifting this sinking behemoth.

On another note, leaders tend to pick those who they think mirror themselves in certain traits. If that does not scare you for the future nothing will. Look at our version of Abbott and Costello and think to yourself, OMG!

To most of us this Sheriff's Office has been without a acting Sheriff for many years now. As both a Deputy and a Taxpayer, I feel like my taxes have been basically wasted and stolen by David Gee. The man, if you can even call him that, has seemi.gly retired or just stopped caring in the eyes of those of us who work under his name. In reality, he made sure his name was plastered all over the office and on just about every wall and piece of equipment owned by HCSO, as people with huge inflated ego's like him so often do. Other then his name being everywhere anyone looks, his physical presence has been absent for years. David Gee has become, without a doubt, the absolute Master of delegating others to do his job while he goes off and does as he pleases. Would love to see his actual calendar or daily list of things he has physically done over the past several years or more, but my guess is that this material would magically disappear as if the dog ate it, or like the current IRS scandal/cover-up, he would claim that his computer hard-drive had mysteriously crashed and even caught fire! All I know, is that he began to distance himself from his troops after he won the first election, much more after he worked behind the scenes to dismantle and oust the PBA Union, then decided to pretty much disappear from his troops and only shows his face now when he has no choice, like a homicide in prestigious "Avila". He even lets Docobo do his dirty work for him, like signing off on the termination or forced retirements of Deputies injured on the job as one of many examples. You would.think he would at least want to monitor the last mentioned process, as I know that some of these Deputies & Detectives had worked hard for this office and spent years serving Hillsborough County, apparently something he no longer knows anything about.

Yawnnnnn,ever heard of a paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yawnnnnn,ever heard of a paragraph
    Ever heard of WRITING A PARAGRAPH rather then simply posting your same repetitive "Yawn" posts? Just because you are a BORING person with obviously no spine or productive input, don't spew your ignorance by always trying to downplay any post that clearly puts todays problems at Hcso into perspective. All you do is add credence to all the deputies on here that despise this current command staff and explain their reasons why.

Heres your new paragraph for you Mr Yawner, now how about either getting a life or taking the time to explain why so many
    valid & truthful posts about the startling state of affairs at Hcso are so boring to you? Those that can't deal with the TRUTH, are nearly always a big part of the problem and therefore they react in childish ways just like you are doing. Grow up and learn how to interact with society, or maybe you just act & think like sheriff Gee in real life. That would explain alot.. ops:

Wow you sound so angry, this ones for you yawnnnnnnnnnn, in other words all your constant whining like a little girl is so boring and actually makes me really tired. I'm thinking you have always been a whiny little girl, actually I bet you were probably the victim of a bully or two in high school I'm thinking since you are such a little girl they probably didn't even actually have to beat your azz because you were so scared you just did whatever they told you too.

Keep on whining little girl.

Yawnnnnnnnn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast