Sheriff & Castillo Against LGBT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheriff & Castillo Against LGBT

The Sheriff and his Executive Director Pines Commissioner Castillo attended a Pines Commission Meeting and were highly vocal against Domestic Partnerships. The Sheriff and boy Castillo made rude and derogatory remarks about Domestic Partnerships and were not in support of voting for it like others until Angello realized he was one of two against it. Angello last minute saw the writing on the wall and changed his vote screwing over another Commissioner he talked into voting against it. The other Commissioner was the only one against it. Not surprising Castillo jumped ship to save his own skin. The Sheriff and Castillo have big problems brewing over this action in the LGBT community and amongst Democrats. Eventually all the lies will take you down. Another great move Sheriff and lie about supporting us. You can walk the parade route all you want, but the proof is in the pudding and will not be going away anytime soon no matter what you do. I wear a uniform and would never support you again. All anyone has to do is go to the City of Pembroke Pines website and pull up past commission meetings.

Re: Sheriff & Castillo Against LGBT

Another false story. Sheriff never spoke nor attended any Pines commission meetings on any LGBT issues. But Sheriff did weigh in with a statement in SUPPORT of both marriage equality and domestic partner benefits. Pines Detective Mike Silver even read Israel's written statement in his own remarks.

Why do you folks keep making up these fictional stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Another false story. Sheriff never spoke nor attended any Pines commission meetings on any LGBT issues. But Sheriff did weigh in with a statement in SUPPORT of both marriage equality and domestic partner benefits. Pines Detective Mike Silver even read Israel's written statement in his own remarks.

Because this is LEO affairs.

All the fags and dikes are boogying together,
    Leather freaks in all kinds of leather,
    The greatest of the Sadist and the Masochist too,
    Screaming 'Please hit me, and I'll hit you!",

Blow that Whistle,
    Bang that Gong!

Roll up somethin' to take along!

It feels so good,
    It must be wrong!

Freakin' at the Freakers Ball !!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You are a disgusting, offensive pig Guest 69; I your post is deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 69
    All the fags and dikes are boogying together,
    Leather freaks in all kinds of leather,
    The greatest of the Sadist and the Masochist too,
    Screaming 'Please hit me, and I'll hit you!",

Blow that Whistle,
    Bang that Gong!

Roll up somethin' to take along!

It feels so good,
    It must be wrong!

Freakin' at the Freakers Ball !!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    you-know it!!^^^^^^^break it down lil dancin devils-Go! Go! Go!

The FBI is dancin' with the junkies
    All the straights, swingin' with the funkies
    Across the floor and up the wall
    We're freakin' at the freaker's ball, y'all

We're freakin' at the freaker's ball!!! :cop:

You are a disgusting, offensive pig Guest 69; I your post is deleted.
    hey "guest"^^^^^^^^^^^ didn't your mama ever read you "The Giving Tree"? just because you are an obvious homophobe, you needn't quash Guest 69's & macho man's posts. They too have freedom of expression though your hate seems to stay here on the thread while their obvious sharing of art and understanding is removed.
    Perhaps you should have done your research before yelling "FIRE-(island)!" in a crowded movie theater. If you know anything about the LGBT-Shel Silverstein (the author of the SONG LYRICS you had MOD remove) is a song of a movement and a LOVER of Key West and a Korean War Army Veteran. So who are you hating on? Gonna start burning books now? So thanks you "disgusting, offensive pig" for being such a fear-monger-er and a fascist anti-diversity moron.

Shel Silverstein
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sheldon Allan "Shel" Silverstein (September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999),[1][2] was an American poet, singer-songwriter, cartoonist, screenwriter, and author of children's books. He styled himself as Uncle Shelby in some works. Translated into more than 30 languages, his books have sold over 20 million copies.[2]
    Shel Silverstein was born into a Jewish family. He grew up in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago and attended Roosevelt High School and, later, the University of Illinois, from which he was expelled. He then attended Chicago Academy of Fine Arts and Roosevelt University for three years, until 1953 when he was drafted into the United States Army. He served in Japan and Korea.
    He had one daughter, Shoshanna Jordan Hastings, born June 30, 1970, with Susan Taylor Hastings of Sausalito, California.[3] Susan died on June 29, 1975, one day before Shoshanna's fifth birthday,[3] and Shoshanna died April 24, 1982,[4] at age 11, of a cerebral aneurysm. He also had a son named Matthew, born November 10, 1984, with Sarah Spencer of Key West, Florida; Sarah drove the conch train and inspired Shel's song "The Great Conch Train Robbery."[5][6][7] On May 10, 1999, Silverstein died at age 68 of a massive heart attack in Key West. He is buried in Westlawn Cemetery in Norridge, Illinois.
    Silverstein's editor at Harper & Row, Ursula Nordstrom, encouraged Silverstein to write children's poetry. Silverstein said that he never studied the poetry of others and therefore developed his own quirky style, laid back and conversational, occasionally employing profanity and slang. In a 1975 Publishers Weekly interview, he was asked how he came to do children's books..."The Giving Tree", his biggest seller to date and one of the most successful children's books in years... It tells of a tree and the use a man makes of it. When he is a boy, he plays in the tree's branches and enjoys its luscious fruit. Later, he courts his love under the tree and uses some of its wood to build a house for his family. Years pass; the man is now old and alone. The tree lets him take its trunk to carve a boat from, and the man rows away. Finally he returns for the last time to sit and rest on the stump of the tree—all that's left of it.
    Silverstein's passion for music was clear early on as he studied briefly at Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University. His musical output included a large catalog of songs;
    Albums
    • Hairy Jazz (Elektra Records) (1959)
    • Inside Folk Songs (Atlantic Records) (1962)
    • Shel Silverstein's Stag Party (Crestview Records) (1963)
    • I'm So Good That I Don't Have to Brag (Cadet Records) (1965)
    • Drain My Brain (Cadet Records) (1967)
    • Boy Named Sue and Other Country Songs (RCA Records) (1969)
    • Ned Kelly (United Artists) (1970) film soundtrack
    • Who Is Harry Kellerman and Why Is He Saying Those Terrible Things About Me? (Columbia/CBS Records) (1971) film soundtrack
    Freakin' at the Freakers Ball (Columbia/CBS Records) (1972)
    • Crouchin' on the Outside (Janus Records), collection of I'm So Good... and Drain My Brain (1973)
    • Songs and Stories (Parachute Records) (1978)
    • The Great Conch Train Robbery (Flying Fish Records) (1980)
    • Where the Sidewalk Ends (Columbia/CBS Records) (1984)
    • A Light In the Attic (Columbia/CBS Records) (1985)
    • Underwater Land (with Pat Dailey) (Olympia Records) (2002) (released posthumously)
    • The Best of Shel Silverstein: His Words His Songs His Friends (Legacy/Columbia/SBMG Records) (2005) (released posthumously)
    • Twistable, Turnable Man: A Musical Tribute to the Songs of Shel Silverstein (Sugar Hill) (2010) (Tribute album)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shel_Silverstein

[b]

Bravo! Can you please provide that "written statement in his own remarks" you posted above so we can end this witch-hunt? Or at least provide us the link where we can view them. Thank you.

Doesn't this crap get old. Can people still not make a difference between a homophobe commissioner and a sheriff who already made his stand crystal clear. Sheriff is in support of domestic partnerships. Period. End of story.

If ya wanna quote the commissioner, quote him, he has plenty of things to say. But Sheriff has never changed his stand, his views or his policy. Check his own HR department.

not only old news, but wrong news. Imagine that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest Fed Up
    Doesn't this crap get old. Can people still not make a difference between a homophobe commissioner and a sheriff who already made his stand crystal clear. Sheriff is in support of domestic partnerships. Period. End of story.

If ya wanna quote the commissioner, quote him, he has plenty of things to say. But Sheriff has never changed his stand, his views or his policy. Check his own HR department.

not only old news, but wrong news. Imagine that!!!
    chad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast