Who will be the new "chief" - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Former deputy
    Who were promoted to captain and lieutenant?

Unregistered

Update

To Maj: LG and LS
    To Capt: TS and RB

Unregistered
    god help you all...... wait until the direct phone calls start to the new chief about what that white deputy said or did....

Unregisteredguesr

Who will be the new Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the doo doo about to fly that would be a very foolish move.
    Guess this question(?) is answered!... Did anyone really think otherwise?

Unregistered
    But, even fools get somethings right!... Congrats to TS, RB and LG... Can't argue with these promotions!

Unregistered
    Ok. But RM,IN, LD?
    Really are they they best available.

Unregistered
    All w.j's buddies

I have the dirt on CORKY that youre looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1977041
    Finding dirt might be easier than getting the media to report it. Good in theory but alot harder in carrying it out.
    this is true. I would venture to say that I have more hard evidence of his dirt and crimes that any other person on earth at the present time. The Sedwick case is the dirtiest I have ever seen. Screw what the written file says. Other that the abuse report filed on her mom. But if you have access to see the crimes scene photos. Those pictures prove he lied , falsely arrested two kids and everyone else at the crime scene that saw the body lied too. Bunch is Corky's "cleaner". Mckinney probably has a grady shrine at his house. and the district chief ME Stephen Nelson falsifies autopsy manners of death to help grady get what he wants or to protect him. He owes grady for his state of the art morgue. this agency is full of cancer. if any of you would like to chat anonymously please email me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678