"CC" means carbon copy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Coalition Brains

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is GO expecting or is he hiding a medicine ball under his shirt
    http://www.tampabay.com/resources/image ... 6_8col.jpg
    Is there a diabetes epidemic among the aging coalition? Dementia, cognitive decline, impaired memory, depression, irritability, mood swings, anger. 'Splains a lot..

Re: "CC" means carbon copy

My word! Mention a name and his house of cards quickly falls apart. Hey, you know as well as I know you're only caught with less than half the stuff you're sneaking around with. This guy is somebody's advice you need to heed Mayor. And this is the power of the coalition now? Weird, but isn't he just as dirty as the others in that 1960's powerhouse??

Quote Originally Posted by CC'd
    Mr. Mayor,

The silent majority of police personnel want an outside Chief to run the police department.
    cleven.wyatt@stpete.org
    Thanks for stepping up and appointing yourself as the spokesman for the silent majority.

Now, SHUT UP.

lol

Kurt the honorary, self established and pronounced juvenile welfare and police tactics expert. Lol! The dude that drops his military past more than he does his own name during an introduction. The principle applies : you know they sag richest people never talk about how rich they are. Well the most military experienced people never brag about it - it's the oar that established it - something guru kurty does not have.
    I actually never "brag" about my time in service, even though I was proud to serve during the Reagan Bush Sr era. Pretty much anytime I bring it up it is to give context.

As I have made clear in the past, I don't even consider my self a novice when it comes to police tactics.

Just setting the record straight.

Quote Originally Posted by say yes
    the city's hurt " BRING BACK CURT" meaning chief curt curtsinger not moron curt donelly
    So you want a fire breathing racist in charge. Good luck with that.

Kurt, It must be nice to be all knowing. Not even knowing him you have just made a slanderous statement about former Chief Curtsinger being a racist. I knew Chief Curtsinger well and never heard a racist statement from him or saw any signs of racism in any of his actions. But, just by reading a few of your post, I can't say the same for you... you are obviously racist toward white people (or at least anyone that doesn't agree with your warped views).

Quote Originally Posted by oldie
    Kurt, It must be nice to be all knowing. Not even knowing him you have just made a slanderous statement about former Chief Curtsinger being a racist. I knew Chief Curtsinger well and never heard a racist statement from him or saw any signs of racism in any of his actions. But, just by reading a few of your post, I can't say the same for you... you are obviously racist toward white people (or at least anyone that doesn't agree with your warped views).
    You never heard a single "Leroy" joke?
    He didn't end sensitivity training and did not call it "White Bashing"?

Kurt Donley is posting, and then replying to his own posts to start some action. "Oldie" is Kurt.

Agent Provocateur
    An agitator employed to gain information by pretending sympathy with SPPD

STAY THE COURSE
    It is requested that friendlies keep quiet for the time being and particularly after the announcement. The thing is being professionally coordinated. Assume for the near future that postings are being made by the coalition and/or outside interests.

Kurt Donley is posting, and then replying to his own posts to start some action. "Oldie" is Kurt.

Agent Provocateur
    An agitator employed to gain information by pretending sympathy with SPPD

STAY THE COURSE
    It is requested that friendlies keep quiet for the time being and particularly after the announcement. The thing is being professionally coordinated. Assume for the near future that postings are being made by the coalition and/or outside interests.
    Yeah, nope, don't know "Oldie". I have no issue posting under my real name unlike some cowards or smart people in some cases I suppose.

I was curious where you all stood on the new chief and was surprised to see all the posts about me, figured I should respond. I guess you are all angry because I said some nice things about Go and poked a little fun at Foster in the Challenger. Well, I believe what I believe...
    http://theweeklychallenger.com/a-storm- ... nary-tale/

Have a nice day.

P.S. I think you may be a little deluded if you think anything you say anonymously here will have any sway on who your next boss will be. So set EMCON ALPHA or whatever you call it and shine up your tinfoil hats the next couple weeks will be interesting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast