"CC" means carbon copy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: "CC" means carbon copy

Wait a minute there, Kurt. You once said, I believe on twitter or Facebook, that you won't live in a city where the police is wearing black or dark blue uniforms, because it's too militaristic. I hear you now live in Gulfport. How's that working out for you? They have dark uniforms.

Tell me this. Where exactly where you planning on living? Most agencies in pinellas county and surrounding counties have dark blue or black uniforms.

You are a big hypocrite. Now get out of my face and shut up.

Re: "CC" means carbon copy

Quote Originally Posted by Wait a minute
    Wait a minute there, Kurt. You once said, I believe on twitter or Facebook, that you won't live in a city where the police is wearing black or dark blue uniforms, because it's too militaristic. I hear you now live in Gulfport. How's that working out for you? They have dark uniforms.

Tell me this. Where exactly where you planning on living? Most agencies in pinellas county and surrounding counties have dark blue or black uniforms.

You are a big hypocrite. Now get out of my face and shut up.
    People, maybe not you, but people do things for love. For now I'm in Gulfport, I'm trying to social engineer moving back...

My ***** is with the SWAT style uniforms, Black is just stupid considering where we live.

You seem to know a lot about me, I must be too physically imposing to you to give your real name. That OK, if I walk by someone in uniform that cowers, I'll know its you...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234