"CC" means carbon copy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"CC" means carbon copy

Mr. Mayor,

You and I already talked at the candidate forum yesterday, so you already have a sense of who I would like to see as Police Chief of this city and why. I will reiterate Chief Jerry Geier should and has the ability to lead your Police Department, unify dividing forces at the PD and give us all a fresh start without implications of favoritism and cronyism!

As everyone noted, even the other candidates, the "Melonie Bevan for Chief" CAMPAIGN made it's way down to the public forum at the Coliseum. It was not fair to the outside candidates to have an Off Duty Sergeant and PBA board members standing at the door offering "Keep Calm and Mel on" stickers to people who wanted to meet all candidates.**The exact same campaign team who organized similar Bill Foster for Mayor and yellow PBA campaign T-shirts, are all looking to benefit from having Melonie Bevan appointed by Bill Foster**as the Chief.

The silent majority of police personnel want an outside Chief to run the police department (police officers are not the only people working at the PD). I hope you can see that we are starving for the leadership.**The type of leader (Chief) that will hold their supervisors and staff accountable, provide the proper training and guidance for their police officers, and give that person complete authority to run his police department without unnecessary interference. I hope you give the new chief the authority to hire and fire whoever, which is needed to move our department forward.

Cleven L. Wyatt, Lieutenant
    Traffic Commander
    St. Petersburg Police Department
    1300 1st Avenue North
    St. Petersburg, Fla. 33705
    727-893-4060
    cleven.wyatt@stpete.org

Re: "CC" means carbon copy

Problems outlined:

- Either refuses to respect AC Bevan or really does not know not spell her first name, twice

- The divisive force is himself, other coalition members to include another Lt., whom he locked in a closet or cubicle - or something like that

- Is pissed that officers are openly supporting an overly qualified female candidate for chief. Yet he has no problem organizing and attending a severer back door meeting at a church where unknown people to include himself accused everyone in a blanket fashion of racism.

- Wrote that letter before viewing Mike Deeson's investigating interviews with White, Hispanic, Black former officers who pointed out questionable tactics of Geier which are exactly the same tactics of the Coalition he shows allegiance to more than he does to his own family, probably

- Accuses indirectly an over-qualified female candidate of planning cronyism. Yet the only established person who's qualified to carry the word Crony around is he himself. Might as well be his middle name.

- Lastly did his best to write the letter to sound authoritative when he spoke of the new chief having full reigns to be able to clean house and fire. It needs to include his bigoted existence as first fired candidate.

- CW - there's not one person in this department that has respect for you.

- YOU SIR ARE A FIRST CLASS BIGOT, OPPORTUNISTIC DICTATOR WHO HAS NEVER ACHIEVED POWER IN LIFE THE LEGITIMATE WAY - rather by being appointed by a crooked, Uhuru patronizing "Dr" Davis.

Y'all excuse the errors in the last post - it was typed on a touch screen phone. And I refused to spell check since I had to hurry and type it while taking a massive #2 outside second floor restrooms. This pre workout crap is really giving me the cramps.

Keep calm. Cleve on

What is Wyatt talking about. He and his racist coalition groupies are angry their 20 year reign is coming to an end. They know Chief Bevan won't permit them to control her or the department. Please...everyone knows besides you and your Other cheater friends, we all want Mel for chief.

Melanie is spelled with an "a" not "o" you illiterate goof.

Me Wyatt please the DROP MONEY and leave right now. You've never had any respect sir. Never.

You are a not a police officer. You are just dressed one for a life long show and tell of lunacy

Just Remember when you're introduced to new officers I always have to go into the story...this is that Lt that's known for locking people in rooms and closets.

Ohhhhh he did not write that letter! Noooooo way!!!!! This must be a Punkd letter. Please tell me this isn't really?!! Lol folks' someone please.

i have only one thing to say. "THE CITY'S HURT, BRING BACK KURT"

Kurt the honorary, self established and pronounced juvenile welfare and police tactics expert. Lol! The dude that drops his military past more than he does his own name during an introduction. The principle applies : you know they sag richest people never talk about how rich they are. Well the most military experienced people never brag about it - it's the oar that established it - something guru kurty does not have.

Quote Originally Posted by CC'd
    Mr. Mayor,
    I hope you give the new chief the authority to hire and fire whoever, which is needed to move our department forward.

Cleven L. Wyatt, Lieutenant
    Do you wish the same if Bevan is appointed chief?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast