Off duty veh use
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off duty veh use

Are you guys authorized to drive you cars around the county off duty? I keep seeing an unmarked Tahoe (lives in on the border of Seminole and Largo) driving all over the county running errands and what not.

Re: Off duty veh use

And what do you have to do with this? Why do you think it's largo, and why do you ask? Pinellas County Sheriff have 50 on the road, Sherlock! St.pete has some to.And I have one that I bought because I like it . So I hope you accost me at Home Depot and make this allegation because you will remember the day for the rest of your life,punk

Did you just use the word accost? Haaa who says that? And at what point did I threaten you? You have no clue who I am or what I do. Maybe you should just answer the question Mr. Tough guy. Don't you think I've already done my homework on who owns that vehicle? Jesus your an idiot.

your name says it all go poke your sheep!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram a lam
    Did you just use the word accost? Haaa who says that? And at what point did I threaten you? You have no clue who I am or what I do. Maybe you should just answer the question Mr. Tough guy. Don't you think I've already done my homework on who owns that vehicle? Jesus your an idiot.
    Why is this so important to you, sissy? Be a man and challenge him to a street fight if that will make you feel better about it, clown boy.

1 - To answer the initial question: Unmarked Tahoes are permitted to be driven anywhere in the county for any reason.

2 - Anyone can type on these sites, there is NO WAY that a Largo Police Officer made either of those asinine responses.

Grow up.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup'cant be a largo cop to many big words!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1973117
    And what do you have to do with this? Why do you think it's largo, and why do you ask? Pinellas County Sheriff have 50 on the road, Sherlock! St.pete has some to.And I have one that I bought because I like it . So I hope you accost me at Home Depot and make this allegation because you will remember the day for the rest of your life,punk
    Who would "accost" anyone over what they drive and when? That is hilarious. I like how the cool headed guy says that your response did not come from any LPD officer. Because when could LPD employ assholes? Every day of the week.

Unregistered

Cool Tahoe

I'm driving out of state right now. I'm using my MDT to reply to this message. WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW????

Unregistered
    LPD employs some of the most misguided fools around. Keep thinking your better, you're a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast