the new BayHarbor Islands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the new BayHarbor Islands

Its so nice to see that this department is no longer about clicks, favortism, and politics. Officers are selected for units and assignments based on work ethic, productivity, and senority. Not for who you know and where you came from. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some property to go purchase in the Everglades! :devil:

Re: the new BayHarbor Islands

Hate to say it, but there is definitely an inner and outter circle in this department

So much for a new chief bringing this department together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir-*****-A-Lot
    Quit crying and do something about it leave or get to work you crying little *****!!!! :cop:

Post Re: the new BayHarbor Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Guestbhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-*****-A-Lot
    Quit crying and do something about it leave or get to work you crying little *****!!!! :cop:

Could not agree more. Step up and kiss ass or shut up and get to the back of the bus. Do your part and volunteer for the Field Mouse Force, Regional Noise Suppression Team, or pedal your way through the Tour-de-Fart police bike-a-ton if you can ride more than six blocks. If you are lucky, you might get assigned to DB and work the Done Before Lunch Shift.

Unregistered
    I hate to say it, but every department has the same issues like inner and outer circles. Your department is no different. Deal with it or get out of police work.

Unregistered
    Hey can we all take a nice long hot bath together, watch oprah, , then be a guest on the Doctor Phil show
    and talk about our feelings

Unregistered
    bulk Prozac purchase recommended, fun for everyone........very strange place

Unregistered
    Bay "stab your co worker in the back "island

Unregistered
    I never was impressed by retired NYPD cops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast