Office & Country Crumbling
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Office & Country Crumbling

Between the BS Politics and downright lackluster performance by this Sheriff's Office under Sheriff David Gee and the United States under Borack "HUSSEIN" Obama (Muslim?) it makes your head feel like you have been repeatedly banging it on the wall!
    As both a Military Veteran and long time Public Servant, I cannot tell you enough, just how ASHAMED I am right now by both the actions and lack of action being taken by this Sheriff's Office and most certainly this Nation right now. I think that any HCSO employee that has any common sense and has not been living under a rock, knows very well what the problems are at HCSO (Gee & Docobo) and what needs to be done ASAP to start fixing the morale & shortage of Deputies on the street.

For those that have been following the seemingly constant & relentless screw-ups by the Obama Administration within this country and worldwide right now, you know what a mess he has created. Between what is happening in Iraq, the current Immigration crisis along the Mexican border, the IRS coverup and the outright sins occurring within our Veteran Hospitals alone, WTF? On top of that, the release of the 5 "Gitmo" TERRORISTS for the return of a U.S. Military DESERTER and the handling of the Benghazi Embassy incident, Obama should be IMPEACHED immediately, while we still have any Nation or Pride left.

Unfortunately this screwed up Nation and it's pitiful political leaders, seem more concerned about things like the name of the Washington "Redskins" being a racially insensitive or the immediate removal & banning for life Donald Sterling of the NBA's LA Clippers!

All the while, our Mexican border is being completely overrun by thousands of illegal aliens DAILY and this country is allowing this to happen, or should I say Obama is allowing this to happen and there are no plans in place to send them back since they are coming from El-Salvador and other South American countries other then Mexico. How long will it be before they ALL qualify for Government paid Welfare, Medicaid and other tax payer provided programs. Not to mention the additional disaster this is going to create and already creating at public hospitals in Texas and Arizona.

All I am saying is WAKE UP AMERICA, were losing our once Great Nation and what will be left for our kids & grandchildren, not to mention ourselves within just a matter of time. Sorry for the long post, I'm just really pissed off about the direction of things and way too many heroes layed down their lives for the Freedoms we now have and I am watching these Freedoms disappear at a alarming rate. Please VOTE ACCORDINGLY in the future and be safe my Brothers & Sisters.

Re: Office & Country Crumbling

All BS and not worth replying....go back into your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It
    You obviously must be one of the rock dwellers, as the above variety of crisis incidents have been all over the local and world news....................................... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It
    Wow. Who is actually in the bubble here? It's really scary that the poster is listed as a verified LEO. I feel sorry for any victims who may have relied on his/her investigative skills to solve their case. Probably has a tough time recognizing facts, evidence, etc... when going through life with blinders on.

[quote=casual observer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "As I See It":2slxmkzw
    Wow. Who is actually in the bubble here? It's really scary that the poster is listed as a verified LEO. I feel sorry for any victims who may have relied on his/her investigative skills to solve their case. Probably has a tough time recognizing facts, evidence, etc... when going through life with blinders on.[/quote:2slxmkzw]

That was exactly what I was thinking. It's amazing how dense some are about the terrible shape of our country and world right now. No wonder Obama got elected again, despite his first term disasters. Obama himself is our biggest terrorist threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed Patriot
    Between the BS Politics and downright lackluster performance by this Sheriff's Office under Sheriff David Gee and the United States under Borack "HUSSEIN" Obama (Muslim?) it makes your head feel like you have been repeatedly banging it on the wall!
    As both a Military Veteran and long time Public Servant, I cannot tell you enough, just how ASHAMED I am right now by both the actions and lack of action being taken by this Sheriff's Office and most certainly this Nation right now. I think that any HCSO employee that has any common sense and has not been living under a rock, knows very well what the problems are at HCSO (Gee & Docobo) and what needs to be done ASAP to start fixing the morale & shortage of Deputies on the street.

For those that have been following the seemingly constant & relentless screw-ups by the Obama Administration within this country and worldwide right now, you know what a mess he has created. Between what is happening in Iraq, the current Immigration crisis along the Mexican border, the IRS coverup and the outright sins occurring within our Veteran Hospitals alone, WTF? On top of that, the release of the 5 "Gitmo" TERRORISTS for the return of a U.S. Military DESERTER and the handling of the Benghazi Embassy incident, Obama should be IMPEACHED immediately, while we still have any Nation or Pride left.

Unfortunately this screwed up Nation and it's pitiful political leaders, seem more concerned about things like the name of the Washington "Redskins" being a racially insensitive or the immediate removal & banning for life Donald Sterling of the NBA's LA Clippers!

All the while, our Mexican border is being completely overrun by thousands of illegal aliens DAILY and this country is allowing this to happen, or should I say Obama is allowing this to happen and there are no plans in place to send them back since they are coming from El-Salvador and other South American countries other then Mexico. How long will it be before they ALL qualify for Government paid Welfare, Medicaid and other tax payer provided programs. Not to mention the additional disaster this is going to create and already creating at public hospitals in Texas and Arizona.

All I am saying is WAKE UP AMERICA, were losing our once Great Nation and what will be left for our kids & grandchildren, not to mention ourselves within just a matter of time. Sorry for the long post, I'm just really pissed off about the direction of things and way too many heroes layed down their lives for the Freedoms we now have and I am watching these Freedoms disappear at a alarming rate. Please VOTE ACCORDINGLY in the future and be safe my Brothers & Sisters.
    If your leaders will not take action we the citizens should do what ever we can.

The easiest is Mexico. Until they try to stop the illegal immigration and the running of drugs we the tourist should be looking at alternatives for a vacation. Their tourist industry is a multi billion dollar business with half of the revenues coming from U.S. citizens. The next time you are looking to book a cruise, if their is a stop in Mexico just tell that cruise line, "Sorry I don't support business with stops in Mexico.

Also, if you all have not seen the surveillance video from the 'Boost' mobil phone store robbery that just happened in Pensacola, Florida,,,,,it will make you sick and pissed off as well. Now just imagine if the robber and victims race was reversed? Crimes like that are why We need to be allowed to be aggressive in our enforcement operations and have adequate staffing on the road. As usual, 90% of the crimes are being committed by the same population of animals. Lord I hope Pensacola PD catches that animal before he does that to another helpless female store clerk.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by casual observer
    Quote Originally Posted by "As I See It":2ic7jmsr
    Wow. Who is actually in the bubble here? It's really scary that the poster is listed as a verified LEO. I feel sorry for any victims who may have relied on his/her investigative skills to solve their case. Probably has a tough time recognizing facts, evidence, etc... when going through life with blinders on.
    That was exactly what I was thinking. It's amazing how dense some are about the terrible shape of our country and world right now. No wonder Obama got elected again, despite his first term disasters. Obama himself is our biggest terrorist threat.[/quote:2ic7jmsr]

Obama was reelected by a bunch of fools that couldn't figure out he was worthless in his first term. The people who voted for him were all the ones who thought they would get something for free. We see how well Obamacare is working. The only ones who profit from it are the same useless POS that are on welfare food stamps etc. The other fools who voted for him thought they would also get those benefits, but are now left to pay for the useless just like before only now worse.

Question Re: Office & Country Crumbling

This topic regarding our nation falling apart under President Obama, who I easily consider to be the worst U.S. President ever, genuinely breaks my heart for reasons I rather not get into on here, though I'm sure many Military Veterans are feeling the same emotions. The one thing that does not escape my mind at times like this, is the flashback of fellow American soldiers returning home in Flag draped coffins after giving their lives for each and every one of us, even those who are too ignorant or self-serving to care. It's unfortunate that these type of self-serving people are only growing in number across this nation and it continually serves to make this country weaker and weaker to the rest of the world. All the American lives lost in fighting and stabilizing Iraq and Obama just sits back and plays golf in Palm Springs while the terrorist group "ISIS" takes over Iraq, while seizing American weaponry, to include tanks, armored troop carriers, surface to air missiles, helicopters and hundreds of American assault rifles & ammo! Openly loading up and shipping much of this American weaponry across the border into terrorist training camps in Syria!

Obama's remaining years in office are going to be a tenuous time for every true red-blooded American. The fact that he has no clue about how to handle the mounting problems both inside this country and those abroad, tells you that there is simply no way this nation can get back on it's feet until he is long gone from the "Whitehouse". Speaking of him being gone from the "Whitehouse", I can't recall any President in history who took a vacation at least once a month at the taxpayers expense.

Hey don't worry you all, come late in 2016 we will have President Hillary Clinton running the country and taking on those big bad terrorists. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by popo5o
    Hey don't worry you all, come late in 2016 we will have President Hillary Clinton running the country and taking on those big bad terrorists. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:
    Give Hillary a break....Afterall, she and Bill were "Dead Broke" when they got out of the whitehouse.... She really needs this job.... Poor Hillary and Bill are "roughing it" in their Chappaqua and Washington homes.... :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast