The Godfather is leaving
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Godfather is leaving

Has anyone checked on Biagi, Feder and Torres? They may be on suicide watch.

Re: The Godfather is leaving

I think the three of them are more than capable of taking care of themselves. Don't you have an unattended bag to milk out?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has anyone checked on Biagi, Feder and Torres? They may be on suicide watch.
    Real nice Kolfac, we all know what you did.

Sgt. Matt B:
    I have known you for many years and you are a stand up human being, a man of integrity and a great Sergeant. With your recent transfer from the airport to Pompano with 9 months left before retirement was done with malice and spineless leadership. I expected this type of behavior from past’s administration. Because during the campaign with Scott, I was a supporter and listened and bought into his lies. After a year of valuating him and his cronies from Ft. Lauderdale which by the way one of his promises was “I will not bring personnel back collecting several pensions. Really??
    I refuse to call him Sheriff due to his lack of leadership, his lies and ignorance as a leader. I was a supporter during the campaign and I can assure you I was promised nothing. The only thing I wanted for my last 2 years was a true leader that can restore this agency which I have been a part of for 28 years.
    This recent transfer is a prime example of what he promised he would not do. The command staff over the airport all the way up the chain had no idea why this transferred occurred says a lot of the direction we are going. We have Captain R briefing roll-call with his famous I do not know why this occurred. He also stated Major P and Colonial D had no idea either.
    Who the hell is running this place? I lived through this nightmare before and I was promised behavior such as this would not occur.
    Sgt Matt B is a stand up guy; the agency just caused his shift to basically shut down and caused unnecessary drama. To the deputies responsible in creating lies about Sgt. B and running to your despicable father you do not deserve to wear a uniform. Your daddy won’t be here in 2 years trust me I will be retired but I will be out front making sure he is not re-elected.
    To Russ, Angelo, Kenny L and the big rat “Kofo Bull- Sh*T” and all you other spineless liars during the campaign, enjoy your next 2 years in your cushy positions. Karma is a *****- TRUST ME.
    Matt keep your head up high you served the airport well and you will be missed. Also to Sgt D from the courthouse you are in the same boat but not for long.
    God bless both of you
    To the spineless, ruthless rats and you know who you are-sleep well, find god because you will need him when the karma comes.
    :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by The same ol BSO
    Sgt. Matt B:
    I have known you for many years and you are a stand up human being, a man of integrity and a great Sergeant. With your recent transfer from the airport to Pompano with 9 months left before retirement was done with malice and spineless leadership. I expected this type of behavior from past’s administration. Because during the campaign with Scott, I was a supporter and listened and bought into his lies. After a year of valuating him and his cronies from Ft. Lauderdale which by the way one of his promises was “I will not bring personnel back collecting several pensions. Really??
    I refuse to call him Sheriff due to his lack of leadership, his lies and ignorance as a leader. I was a supporter during the campaign and I can assure you I was promised nothing. The only thing I wanted for my last 2 years was a true leader that can restore this agency which I have been a part of for 28 years.
    This recent transfer is a prime example of what he promised he would not do. The command staff over the airport all the way up the chain had no idea why this transferred occurred says a lot of the direction we are going. We have Captain R briefing roll-call with his famous I do not know why this occurred. He also stated Major P and Colonial D had no idea either.
    Who the hell is running this place? I lived through this nightmare before and I was promised behavior such as this would not occur.
    Sgt Matt B is a stand up guy; the agency just caused his shift to basically shut down and caused unnecessary drama. To the deputies responsible in creating lies about Sgt. B and running to your despicable father you do not deserve to wear a uniform. Your daddy won’t be here in 2 years trust me I will be retired but I will be out front making sure he is not re-elected.
    To Russ, Angelo, Kenny L and the big rat “Kofo Bull- Sh*T” and all you other spineless liars during the campaign, enjoy your next 2 years in your cushy positions. Karma is a *****- TRUST ME.
    Matt keep your head up high you served the airport well and you will be missed. Also to Sgt D from the courthouse you are in the same boat but not for long.
    God bless both of you
    To the spineless, ruthless rats and you know who you are-sleep well, find god because you will need him when the karma comes.
    So True Well Put-Matt is one of the most stand up sergeants at the airport

Sgt. Matt B:
    God bless both of you
    Waaahhhhhh I have to actually do work for 8 months before I retire lol what a joke you guys are. You really feel entitled to work at the airport? And the shift is going to shut down? Shut down what? No more arrest or 10-50s you can't shut down if you have no activity in the first place bone head. How come some guys work 20 plus years in Pompano and never complain and then you have guys on suicide watch if they have to work there 8 months. And if Matt B is a stand up guy like you say maybe the agency can use him in Pompano why is working patrol always viewed as a punishment.

Matt B , stand up guy my azz. His biggest worry or care in the world is where am I going to eat. Matt you have been on vacation for the last 6 years at the airport and 20 plus years in cooper city. Time to do some work for a change. Your old buddy Werder is gone and can't help you. KARMA!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah rollover Roy ,wouldn't tell you even if he knew.

Sgt. Matt B:
    God bless both of you
    Let me tell you who is running this place. Kinsey is running it and making changes based on lies and innuendo which he does not bother to confirm. The backstabbing and lies in this place is at an all time high. If a Ft Lauderdale guy or one of the new a$$ kissers of the Ft Lauderdale command staff says it is so, then KInsey reacts and steps on everyone else in the process. If SI only knew what was really going on, but then again maybe he just doesn't care. Either way the buck stops at the top and it is SI should reevaluate the BS his jealous delusional inner circle relates to him.

Sgt. Matt B:
    God bless both of you
    Ecclesiastes 3:16-22
    Living Bible (TLB)
    16 Moreover, I notice that throughout the earth justice is giving way to crime, and even the police courts are corrupt. 17 I said to myself, “In due season God will judge everything man does, both good and bad.”
    18 And then I realized that God is letting the world go on its sinful way so that he can test mankind, and so that men themselves will see that they are no better than beasts. 19 For men and animals both breathe the same air, and both die. So mankind has no real advantage over the beasts; what an absurdity! 20 All go to one place—the dust from which they came and to which they must return. 21 For who can prove that the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of animals goes downward into dust? 22 So I saw that there is nothing better for men than that they should be happy in their work, for that is what they are here for, and no one can bring them back to life to enjoy what will be in the future, so let them enjoy it now.

The same ol BSO, Have Faith - God Speed

There was a day I was proud to say I was a Deputy with BSO. Now, not so much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast