Out of Control

Thread: Out of Control

Out of Control

I don't know how any of you can stand to work for a Obama Administration that has left you all as nothing more then glorified "Babysitters" along the Mexican Border. I saw what is happening near Mission City, Texas and other Mexican Border Towns and it's a sin. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the Border Agents on the front lines of this growing nightmare, I am directly blaming the Obama Administration and other political idiots that have allowed this to grow so out of control without taking the necessary steps to stop this.

How much longer will it be until a Terrorist Group takes advantage of the dire situation and sends their people suicidal bombers or worse through this basically open door on the border and kills hundreds or thousands of American citizens. I just hope your agency leaders are doing all they can to relocate manpower and other resources to the region, as well as plead LOUDLY with Washington, DC and the Obama idiots on a daily basis for help!

How the public hospitals in Texas are dealing with this basically free medical care, I can't imagine. California had many hospitals close because they.could no longer deal with providing free medical care to the tens of thousands of minorities that took advantage of this Country and ran up billions in unpaid medical bills. Once again, Middle Class America will get stuck paying higher taxes and drastically higher medical bills & insurance due to the influx of illegal immigrants crossing out borders by the thousands each day now!

Some American Dream for those of us that served this Country and all the thousands of Heroes who died fighting for this Country. Didn't take Obama long to destroy the American Dream and run this Cou

Re: Out of Control

This whole Open Border is all part of the NWO agenda to destroy American soverienty!! Remember after the 9/11 attack in NYC they cried how it was such a surprise attack. Despite all the warnings revealed they had full knowledge. Hell, they were running those exact drills the day of.

So, they'll leave the border open, allow thousands of undocumented people to flood in. Many sick, many criminals, and guite possibly many "terrorist." Then when there's another 9/11 like event like that Rat ******* **** Cheney is predicting, they can tske away more of our Civil Liberties and possibly impose MARTIAL law in the country!

None of this is a coincidence. All by design.

Re: Out of Control

The blame lies totally & solely on Obama.......PERIOD! The absolute WORST President in the history of the United States. He got voted in due to every black citizen voting for him solely based upon the color of his skin, as well him promising to cater to the "Gay" population and the ridiculous Female backers of the SUPPOSED "war on women" movement in this country. Hillary Clinton is one of their biggest voices, even going so far as to OUTRIGHT LIE when she spoke at a large gathering after the "Hobby Lobby" Supreme Court vote, claiming that female workers at Hobby Lobby were now going to have NO access to Contraceptives following the courts ruling. She's a frickin NITWHIT, since the vote only involved FOUR of the SIXTEEN that Hobby Lobby still pays for and supplies it's female workers. Anybody that even considers voting for Hillary Clinton needs to have their head examined immediately!!

Unregistered
    So honor your oaths of office--to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign AND domestic, and refuse to obey orders to leave illegals alone and to shuttle and hide them around YOUR nation! If you get jammed up, blow that whistle to the media (Fox News of course, nobody else will report because they are all on the USG/NWO payroll). Once Fox reports, the lackeys will have to.

AMERICA IS DEPENDING ON YOU!!!!!

Unregistered
    As a 30+ year vet. of a state agency in a border state, I must say you folks are beyond being a joke. You you know that no oath taker should ever follow an unlawful order do you not?
    History will/should not be kind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a 30+ year vet. of a state agency in a border state, I must say you folks are beyond being a joke. You you know that no oath taker should ever follow an unlawful order do you not?
    History will/should not be kind.
    Can someone explain how a 20 foot homemade boat with a tree limb mast and plastic sail can sail undetected into Miami beach with a load of illegals? You people better hope Trump does not make it as you will be GONE. What a waste of tax money you fools are.