FTO Scam

Thread: FTO Scam

FTO Scam

Rookies such as the Herbello's and De la Rua ( for the record De La Rua still on probation ) are being made FTO to accommodate them with good days off. De La Rua might had been a Captain or Major before. Here in MPD he is just another rookie. This is one of the reason a lot of people around here don't do Jack. This dept. Is a joke. I will continue doing the same thing I do every month. Answer calls for service, cafecito and ZERO stats at the end of the month.

Re: FTO Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Wow!
    Rookies such as the Herbello's and De la Rua ( for the record De La Rua still on probation ) are being made FTO to accommodate them with good days off. De La Rua might had been a Captain or Major before. Here in MPD he is just another rookie. This is one of the reason a lot of people around here don't do Jack. This dept. Is a joke. I will continue doing the same thing I do every month. Answer calls for service, cafecito and ZERO stats at the end of the month.
    Hey conspiracy theorist, Herbello was an officer at another agency prior to coming here, which makes him qualified. It's funny you say he's doing it just for the days off when the kid has C-Shift, MTW. I'm glad you're not an FTO, teaching these rookies how to skate by. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Senior officer threaten by a rookie? That's what's wrong with the Dept. and exactly what City Hall wanted to create. A divide among Senior officers and Younger ones, and Staff vs. Supervisors. (I.E most recent unbalanced contract pay scale) Again, City hall wins with every comment posted blasting fellow officers.

Herbello work... I mean volunteered for sweetwater police for several months before escaping to MIAMI PD. He wasn't a ball of fire at swpd.. I can only imagine how bad he's doing with you guys. I highly doubt he is qualified to tie his own shoes let alone be a FTO. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater
    Herbello work... I mean volunteered for sweetwater police for several months before escaping to MIAMI PD. He wasn't a ball of fire at swpd.. I can only imagine how bad he's doing with you guys. I highly doubt he is qualified to tie his own shoes let alone be a FTO. good luck.
    Anything he teaches will be better than sitting under a tree with you. Though illegal and it would never happen (but would anger the slugs of the world), would be to ulter days off for the proactive officers. Show some worth and productivity, get weekends and the better 46 jobs. Lol, Zeros would hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolIt
    Hey conspiracy theorist, Herbello was an officer at another agency prior to coming here, which makes him qualified. It's funny you say he's doing it just for the days off when the kid has C-Shift, MTW. I'm glad you're not an FTO, teaching these rookies how to skate by. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Senior officer threaten by a rookie? That's what's wrong with the Dept. and exactly what City Hall wanted to create. A divide among Senior officers and Younger ones, and Staff vs. Supervisors. (I.E most recent unbalanced contract pay scale) Again, City hall wins with every comment posted blasting fellow officers.
    MTW for now, come city wide bid he will be able to get weekends off. Anyways the kid is a ZERO just like his dad.

His dad is one hell of a chauffer and bell hop!
    [quote=Wow!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Wow!":195v76rm
    MTW for now, come city wide bid he will be able to get weekends off. Anyways the kid is a ZERO just like his dad.[/quote:195v76rm]

[quote=Quebello]His dad is one hell of a chauffer and bell hop!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Wow!":e8qrp77n
    MTW for now, come city wide bid he will be able to get weekends off. Anyways the kid is a ZERO just like his dad.
    [/quote:e8qrp77n]
    He is a Butler.

Doesn't matter he's doing what almost all are trying to do. Scam the system. The whole FTO program needs to be changed. Weekends off and pay(comp time). Stupid. Each sector should have a FTO their. Officers should have a min. of 10 years road experience before even being able to apply or accepted. Shouldn't matter who your daddy is. Well in most cases, some here don't know :evil: . Sorry uncalled for but couldn't pass that up.

Quote Originally Posted by guest710
    Doesn't matter he's doing what almost all are trying to do. Scam the system. The whole FTO program needs to be changed. Weekends off and pay(comp time). Stupid. Each sector should have a FTO their. Officers should have a min. of 10 years road experience before even being able to apply or accepted. Shouldn't matter who your daddy is. Well in most cases, some here don't know :evil: . Sorry uncalled for but couldn't pass that up.
    You are so right 7 to 10 years patrol experience. 5 years if worked north end.