What happens if you lay-off 419 cops???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What happens if you lay-off 419 cops???

What will happen if MD county lays off 419 cops? Who is responsible the commissioners , mayor or both????

:devil:

Re: What happens if you lay-off 419 cops???

Quote Originally Posted by 7yearvet
    What will happen if MD county lays off 419 cops? Who is responsible the commissioners , mayor or both????

:devil:
    It's just the fact that it's an option.

The training bureau should put on a class on how to apply for unemployment, food stamps, etc.

We are already short and citizens wait so long that I'm embarrassed when I show up. I can only imagine how much worse it will get.

I voted to save the rookies job last time and take money out of my pocket. This time not a chance. Anyone with 6 years and less get your resume ready! Enjoy the private sector

Quote Originally Posted by peace out
    I voted to save the rookies job last time and take money out of my pocket. This time not a chance. Anyone with 6 years and less get your resume ready! Enjoy the private sector
    I agree 100%

The PBA screwed us last time by trying to sway the vote with the "trust us" it's for the better of the department and "you'll get it back in three years."

NOT A CHANCE THIS TIME. LET THE HOUSE BURN TO THE GROUND.

The bottom 500 are friends and family anyway.....remember the Commission passed a resolution to "Hire the Community" and not the most qualified? Sorry "brother" not this time.

The training bureau? They cant. They are too busy collecting OT from field force while the real FF instructors do it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The training bureau? They cant. They are too busy collecting OT from field force while the real FF instructors do it for free.
    Let the lays begin, this time I want to be there while "Chief Organ cant keep my pants on" sheads his tears as he lays off his buddies unqualified family members who have been hired quietly under the radar! Would love to see that again, and record it, onions due work folks.

See if they pass polygraphs and mental evaluations elsewhere, only here and after this group got power, the typical friends and family legacy it continues to date.

Sorry rookie's the message has to go out one way or another, don't worry the Gardens or the port will be hiring lots of certified people at a low pay and minimal benefits plus not take homes period, you can take the metro rail ok.

See CBS Defede tomorrow sunday at 1130 am PBA will be on responding to the Mayor for last weeks interbiew! June 15 2014 !!!

Can the chief financial clown please chime in?
    :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peace out
    I agree 100%

The PBA screwed us last time by trying to sway the vote with the "trust us" it's for the better of the department and "you'll get it back in three years."

NOT A CHANCE THIS TIME. LET THE HOUSE BURN TO THE GROUND.

The bottom 500 are friends and family anyway.....remember the Commission passed a resolution to "Hire the Community" and not the most qualified? Sorry "brother" not this time.

Brother his guy wont even bother laying off one officer, he knows that will be his last straw. If you saw the CBS interview last week on Defede you heard he could care less out police services.

See and hear for yourselves:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/1024567 ... s-gimenez/

This arrogance he glows with is now become his enemy, since the citizens of this mal informed community have come to understand this Mayor lives and operates withing the beautiful city of Coral Gables and could care less about Miami Dade and its residents and communities. Recall and other senarios are again a talk in this great county of ours. Bless those who work daily to unmask the truth and get this county in the right direction.

Tomorrow morning 6/15/2014 don't miss CBS 4 Jim Defedes show at 11:30am as the PBA comes on defends this community and the ill work of this Tyrant Mayor. Its a special Father's Day show, one to enjoy.

Let your neighbors, friends, and family know and see, how one Man in power could care less about them and there families.

We care, we civil service employees are the ones who care, we wear that badge and risk our lives daily without question!

And sometimes some of us never come home, but we work hard so that citizens do and without hesitation.

:cop:

Lmao lay off the rookies?! Papo there goes your week long vacations and handling only 2 calls a shift while the work horses do your job. The funny thing is this job is all you guys know.. Many rookies are prepared and educated to get hired anywhere! Enjoy papo we leave and ur schedule may change to wed Thursday off. Haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast