T.W. 4 Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T.W. 4 Chief

T.W. 4 Chief

They should promote T.W. to chief, Vincent is truly an idiot, Stone is a know it all ass kisser,and Farrand is great but she cant be the chief. T.W. is a little rough around the edges, but he can get this agency up to pace.

Re: T.W. 4 Chief

Are you stupid? T.W cant even run ISD properly, you are truly stupid.

j.s. will be the next chief. glad i'm gone from there. I still get updates from time-to-time - shocked to hear that the reward for two incidents of discipline qualifies you for the fbi na. what a mess he has made of gpd. sad.

So I heard Chief wants to change the policy on pursuits because he violated it?

Do as I say, not as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by guest12456789
    So I heard Chief wants to change the policy on pursuits because he violated it?

Do as I say, not as I do?
    Chief is crazy, he can't even drive in a straight line.

that's nothing. he went to a motion to suppress in support of the defendant. true story.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm
    They should promote T.W. to chief, Vincent is truly an idiot, Stone is a know it all ass kisser,and Farrand is great but she cant be the chief. T.W. is a little rough around the edges, but he can get this agency up to pace.
    M.F. great? Where you working. Another head case. T.W. to the rescue. :snicker:

We need take home cars for everyone , my assigned car is so ****ed up, I want M.F. to start the take home car program with assistant of chief.

dear officer entitled, try cleaning your car. it makes me sick the way some of you new guys hold your hand out. try earning shit for a change, you're not going to get a participation trophy for showing up anymore you're going to have to earn it. stop crying about it - step up to the plate and show you have the ability to take some pride in yourself and your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Spark
    dear officer entitled, try cleaning your car. it makes me sick the way some of you new guys hold your hand out. try earning shit for a change, you're not going to get a participation trophy for showing up anymore you're going to have to earn it. stop crying about it - step up to the plate and show you have the ability to take some pride in yourself and your job.
    Some of you old guys just sit around all day while the younger officers actually does work. And you wonder why this agency can't retain officers. How about you reimburse us for using our own gas. This agency needs to stop buying bs stuff and invest in some cars so that everyone can have one.***new police era ***

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast