Eric Ireland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Ireland

Eric Ireland

Watch out for him should you have any contact. It is going around that he is bragging about having a recorder in his uniform shirt pocket and is recording everyone he has contact with. When I say everyone and I mean EVERYONE.
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Eric Ireland

Why bother?

word in the legal community is he has some tough depositions coming up.....

So the OP can use a Deputies full first and last name on here, but if someone mentions the initials of one of the cancerous Chandler family on here, the whole post get deleted? :roll:

No you can use the name of a subject and as long as it is not a slam, there is no violation. An example would be Dep John Doe received a promotion to what ever. No violation. That changes when you start taking about IA's, complaints, misconduct, potential criminal violations, then it is. There is none of that here so there is no violation. He is allowed to record during his contact with the public like that of in car video. The way I took this is just as a warning should you be around him during his contacts.

His career should be short lived. A Police Officer should not be able to operate like he does day in and day out without repercussion. Officers that operate that way give us all a bad name. But, the powers that be choose numbers over integrity, which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    That changes when you start taking about IA's, complaints, misconduct, potential criminal violations, then it is. There is none of that here so there is no violation.
    It is against agency policy to put a tape recorder in your pocket and record employees of the agency. That is the allegation. It is a policy the agency takes seriously. At least one person has been fired for it.

As you can see from the post above mine, calling someone out by name leads to continued slamming.

That is true and not the intention of this thread, or at least I hope not. As for recording on the side of the roadway it is not a policy violation, now should he turn it on in the office and not tell anyone, then yes it would be a violation. I don't see that mentioned.

Now please, keep this thread within the TOU and do not go into slam mode. If it does, then I will deal with it.

Ha ha, cancerous Chandler family. So true, next election will wipe them out. They all have nothing going for them, coincidently the majority of the people arrested have the same credentials.

He's smart I don't go anywhere without a recorder with this cut throat agency.
    I just applied to another agency waiting on HR and I'm out of here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast