Two new majors - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two new majors

Re: Two new majors

Some people have a hard time moving into the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Some people have a hard time moving into the 21st century.
    Ok....You're right. It absolutely has nothing to do with command presence, job aptitude, or ability to make a decision. Let's just get moving into the 21st Century. Yee-Haw!

They rock

They rock
    :roll:

Aren't they in DROP and leaving soon? So much for succession planning.
    Planning? FHP? That is why we are in the mess we are in right now. Nobody is qualified to be promoted into a high ranking position because they have been given the gravy train during their entire career (ie: never supervised anyone, working in a specialty/make-up position, etc)
    Gee, we had to promote a Capt to Lt Col because she was the only one that hadn't gotten trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Trooper
    I can assure you my arm is not broke. I served my time starting 50 years ago. I don't have a dog in this fight, other than watching a career, that I dearly loved, turn into a cesspool of politics, and people who could help, knowing who the players are, are sitting back, and typing initials of the offenders. You need to help yourself, as, I can only hope for a legacy for you. I did enjoy my career.
    You are just as capable as contacting the media as anyone else. Either poop or get off the pot! But quit coming on here trying to stir up sh*t.

This is a question I asked when this fiasco first started. If this can't be handled in Tallahassee, who can contact "60 Minutes," or "20-20?" The way this Department is being controlled, it will not be embarrassing to air more "dirty laundry." Just somebody cure this disaster.

I can assure you my arm is not broke. I served my time starting 50 years ago. I don't have a dog in this fight, other than watching a career, that I dearly loved, turn into a cesspool of politics, and people who could help, knowing who the players are, are sitting back, and typing initials of the offenders. You need to help yourself, as, I can only hope for a legacy for you. I did enjoy my career.
    There are those who have tried to effect positive change by exposing the rotten eggs in the system, but sadly what always happens are the troopers develop the "I can't remember" " I don't recall" disease and the trooper who went to bat ends up being attacked and the full weight of the department is dropped on them for having the audacity to challenge them.

Troopers know what is right and what is wrong, yet they stick their heads in the sand and lie through their teeth instead of telling the truth when interviewed and that my friend is why FHP is in the trouble it is today. Even if you get a hand full to tell the truth they are discarded by FHP because of all the troopers playing the "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" game.

There are those who have tried to effect positive change by exposing the rotten eggs in the system, but sadly what always happens are the troopers develop the "I can't remember" " I don't recall" disease and the trooper who went to bat ends up being attacked and the full weight of the department is dropped on them for having the audacity to challenge them.

Troopers know what is right and what is wrong, yet they stick their heads in the sand and lie through their teeth instead of telling the truth when interviewed and that my friend is why FHP is in the trouble it is today. Even if you get a hand full to tell the truth they are discarded by FHP because of all the troopers playing the "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" game.
    When? When did this happen? Give one case citation where this happened. Give one case in which what you said actually happened. Preferably in the last 20 years but any case will suffice to show that you're not just a blowhard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1970893
    Eileen Powell and Diane Russo are the new majors, GIRL POWER!!!!!!! This place continues to spiral out of control.
    Maybe the FHP needs some real woman to show the troopers how to make their quotas without writing BS on reports to make their numbers !! Oh wait a minute the agency does not have quotas right ??? Well anyway , the next time a trooper is looking at the camera with the big s--- eating grin while holding their awards for how many dui arrests they made , they will be earned and not made with pushing the pencil .
    \

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast