Two new majors - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Two new majors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1976433
    When? When did this happen? Give one case citation where this happened. Give one case in which what you said actually happened. Preferably in the last 20 years but any case will suffice to show that you're not just a blowhard.
    It has happened in Troop E, Troop A, Troop D, Troop C, Troop F ah hell it has happened in every troop in the Florida Highway Patrol.

If you really believe that this behavior does not occur you must be a complete rookie. All the old timers know how that game works. In reality police officers are the biggest cowards there are when it comes to telling the truth in an internal investigation. I have personally witnessed an entire district play the "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" game. In that case a grand total of four people in the district told the truth about what was going on and those four people were dismissed in the investigation even through they gave detailed examples that proved the complaint was valid. As soon as their answer was completed their interviews were abruptly ended with no further questions. In other words the department the complaint was valid. The department instead based their closing the investigation on the rest of the districts "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" statements, and those were what their statements said. Funny how long their interviews were compared to the four who told the truth.

So don't try to tell me that FHP does not play that game. In that case all the members who told the truth have moved on from the Florida Highway Patrol. If the patrol had done the right thing it would have brought down a Major, Captain, Lieutenant and a couple of sergeants along with a handful of troopers who were all involved.

Instead the departments solution was to allow the mess to continue but even that did not work as a Major, Captain and Lieutenant were still forced out in the end because the corruption had run so deep but they were only forced out because even FHP could not hide all the corruption they were a part of but it was not for a lack of FHP trying to continue the cover up in that incident.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has happened in Troop E, Troop A, Troop D, Troop C, Troop F ah hell it has happened in every troop in the Florida Highway Patrol.

If you really believe that this behavior does not occur you must be a complete rookie. All the old timers know how that game works. In reality police officers are the biggest cowards there are when it comes to telling the truth in an internal investigation. I have personally witnessed an entire district play the "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" game. In that case a grand total of four people in the district told the truth about what was going on and those four people were dismissed in the investigation even through they gave detailed examples that proved the complaint was valid. As soon as their answer was completed their interviews were abruptly ended with no further questions. In other words the department the complaint was valid. The department instead based their closing the investigation on the rest of the districts "I can't remember" and "I don't recall" statements, and those were what their statements said. Funny how long their interviews were compared to the four who told the truth.

So don't try to tell me that FHP does not play that game. In that case all the members who told the truth have moved on from the Florida Highway Patrol. If the patrol had done the right thing it would have brought down a Major, Captain, Lieutenant and a couple of sergeants along with a handful of troopers who were all involved.

Instead the departments solution was to allow the mess to continue but even that did not work as a Major, Captain and Lieutenant were still forced out in the end because the corruption had run so deep but they were only forced out because even FHP could not hide all the corruption they were a part of but it was not for a lack of FHP trying to continue the cover up in that incident.
    Four paragraphs and still no case number, actual details or anything else that would allow someone to check the story for themselves. If it's a closed case then it's public record, so what's the number? You make these accusations about entrenched corruption, Troopers intentionally misleading investigators, investigators protecting the guilty while ignoring those brave Troopers who bucked the system and told the truth.....and yet you provide absolutely no way of verifying that you're actual referring to an actual case and not just making things up. When this did particular case occur? What Troop? Who was the Major "forced out" in the end?

Unregistered
    She treated her pet Captain right. Home service with a smile!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234