Two new majors
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two new majors

Two new majors

Eileen Powell and Diane Russo are the new majors, GIRL POWER!!!!!!! This place continues to spiral out of control.

Re: Two new majors

Russo has never worked the road or supervised road patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowwwwwww
    Eileen Powell and Diane Russo are the new majors, GIRL POWER!!!!!!! This place continues to spiral out of control.
    Sit tight, Terry Lee Rhodes is running this show. She hasn't even got started yet. She will continue to bring in miscreants from her past and she is an un-adulterated man hater because of the life she led. This is NOT an LGBT issue its a factual accounting of an abused woman who will take her wrath to all of us, male and female.

I am trading in my college education for a vagina

Aren't they in DROP and leaving soon? So much for succession planning.

I've never worked with the new Majors so I can't offer an opinion as to their competence or leadership ability. For all I know, both of the Majors will excel in their new positions. I can, however, state with confidence that FHP is way too top-heavy. This agency has way too many "managers" I get it that we need a Troop Commander (why we need Chiefs if another item altogether) but why do we need a another$100,000-a-year paper pusher at GHQ? How many do we have already? Why couldn't they put Burchnell into that Strategic Services position? What does he do? Supposedly it was going to be Chief Technology Officer but Williams is still there. How about "Homeland Security Coordinator" Seriously? Homeland Security Coordinator at FHP? Then there's OPC. That's right.....OPC is still around and staffed with two sworn personnel (Captain and Lieutenant). To his credit, the Colonel did make some progress in the field when he combined some District Captains (Fort Pierce and Lake Worth in L and West Palm and Miami in K) as well as abolishing the RCC Captain and Lieutenant positions. With that said, it seemed like CVE got along fine without another Lieutenant Colonel and the Troops ran relatively well without the extra level of bureaucracy the Chiefs provide.

Russo worked the road briefly as a Trooper. She has been in specialty positions her entire career and has no road supervision experience that I'm aware of. I don't know much about Powell, I worked with her squirrel of an ex for a couple of years. That doesn't say much for her decision making abilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Wowwwwwww

Wow, there are now more women in senior leadership than ever before. Many years ago that was not the case and I am glad that FHP has progressed. But unfortunately, most of these selections are not based on competence or ability, but more on image.

Unfortunately woman are in the protected class, but so are many other minority groups, can you imagine if we only had white men, hispanics or blacks as the ED, Deputy ED, Chief of Staff, Col , Lt Col. They would be yelling racial discrimination.

Well, it’s happening, 90% of those positions are women. I believe in promoting woman in the work place, but over doing it to make a point, NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ha, Terry Rhodes dropped, stayed out 30 days(double dip) after being fired by Adam Putnam. She then was a charity hire by JD Alexander where she was also run off because she had too much baggage. Lucy Morgan wrote an article about her and two other people from Agriculture who all dropped and baked the system. Her payoff was the chief of staff job here for helping King Scott and Alexander undermine raises and attempted to reduce special risk for law enforcement. She is a career parasite who has a large inferiority complex. The other man who dropped and double dipped was Craig Myer who was Rhodes boyfriends straw boss. When Rhodes live in boyfriend Nelson Pugh Mongiove was investigated in several sexual harassment incidents, Meyer was the man who whitewashed them. The IG at Agriculture was scared to death of her and even allowed Meyer to sit in on Mongioves interviews. A public record request was made by Morgan after Putnam took over, and there were no files in Mongiove Pugh. We are dealing with a very terrible person who only acts when it benefits her and her handlers. I know because I was a victim of Mongove's sexual harassment and I was vilified by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jal
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ha, Terry Rhodes dropped, stayed out 30 days(double dip) after being fired by Adam Putnam. She then was a charity hire by JD Alexander where she was also run off because she had too much baggage. Lucy Morgan wrote an article about her and two other people from Agriculture who all dropped and baked the system. Her payoff was the chief of staff job here for helping King Scott and Alexander undermine raises and attempted to reduce special risk for law enforcement. She is a career parasite who has a large inferiority complex. The other man who dropped and double dipped was Craig Myer who was Rhodes boyfriends straw boss. When Rhodes live in boyfriend Nelson Pugh Mongiove was investigated in several sexual harassment incidents, Meyer was the man who whitewashed them. The IG at Agriculture was scared to death of her and even allowed Meyer to sit in on Mongioves interviews. A public record request was made by Morgan after Putnam took over, and there were no files in Mongiove Pugh. We are dealing with a very terrible person who only acts when it benefits her and her handlers. I know because I was a victim of Mongove's sexual harassment and I was vilified by her.

Wow!

Thats Good stuff. We want to hear more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast