BACK TO IRAQ ? HERE WE GO AGAIN ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BACK TO IRAQ ? HERE WE GO AGAIN ?

HERE WE GO AGAIN ? IRAQ IS BEING TAKEN BACK WTF ? I HOPE ALL THE MPD MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY, HOW MANY ARE HERE NOW ? TRENDY BEING A BLACK MIAMI MUSLIM EH ? YEA , REAL ****ING TRENDY :x PRAISE ****ING ALLAH :roll:

Re: BACK TO IRAQ ? HERE WE GO AGAIN ?

Hope we don't get involved again ?

And just think , we have American Muslims here with us now. Great time to be a raghead ain't it ? Especially when you just became one recently because it's trendy, oh yea, very trendy :roll: !

Let the rag heads defend there own country...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then the 4,000 Americans killed in action died for what?? We stirred up the hornets nest in Iraq now we have to kill all the f**king hornet before we leave it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by De Opresor Liber
    Then the 4,000 Americans killed in action died for what?? We stirred up the hornets nest in Iraq now we have to kill all the f**king hornet before we leave it's that simple.
    They died because that grand IDIOT george w. bush wanted to kill Saddam for threatening his father years prior to the invasion! What a Colossal screw up is was!

Quote Originally Posted by De Opresor Liber
    They died because that grand IDIOT george w. bush wanted to kill Saddam for threatening his father years prior to the invasion! What a Colossal screw up is was!
    WHAT A COLOSSAL SCREW UP HE WAS!

Did anyone ever notice when we start to pull out of the Middle East shit flares up. Goes crazy for awhile then stops till we down size more. As far as I'm concerned pull out all the Americans and drop a nuke on that shit hole. This being the world police is getting old and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by guest710
    Did anyone ever notice when we start to pull out of the Middle East shit flares up. Goes crazy for awhile then stops till we down size more. As far as I'm concerned pull out all the Americans and drop a nuke on that shit hole. This being the world police is getting old and stupid.
    I agree, and lets deport all the Muslims, starting here at the MPD, The "TRENDY" one :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy Muslim
    Quote Originally Posted by guest710
    I agree, and lets deport all the Muslims, starting here at the MPD, The "TRENDY" one :lol:
    Sister Najiy run!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast