turnpike post gone again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: turnpike post gone again

This thread was moved to a private area for me to review. I have reviewed it and deleted a number of posts that violated the Terms of Use. I'm going to be banning posters if this continues. I've seen this topic to many times with the same types of violations. You should know by now what you can and cannot say.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1
    This thread was moved to a private area for me to review. I have reviewed it and deleted a number of posts that violated the Terms of Use. I'm going to be banning posters if this continues. I've seen this topic to many times with the same types of violations. You should know by now what you can and cannot say.

Mod 1
    How much is GHQ paying you? This place used to be where people come and expose others bad behavior, now you want to turn it into a facebook page.

If you don't like the way the mod runs the board, ask for your membership fee back..........oops, it is a free site. Guess you are out of luck.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llw
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1

Mod 1
    How much is GHQ paying you? This place used to be where people come and expose others bad behavior, now you want to turn it into a facebook page.

Read the Terms of Use. If you want to make an allegation against some one, you have to provide proof of it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Better yet, if you're gonna accuse someone of something, take your sack out and post YOUR name.

Shut up [CONTENT DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE. ACCUSING OTHERS OF CORRUPTION WITHOUT SUBSTANTIAL PROOF WILL NOT BE TOLERATED - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED - SYSOP]
    Last edited by Sysop; 09-05-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Better yet, if you're gonna accuse someone of something, take your sack out and post YOUR name.

Speaking of taking your sack out, how come the Turnpike Captain can't keep things under control?

Speaking of taking your sack out, how come the Turnpike Captain can't keep things under control?

He does have things very much under control. Look at the good he has done. ODPE reports being submitted correctly. The hireback jobs the people are showing up and are there on time. Missed court appearances being addressed. Lieutenants and sergeants doing their own work. Troopers who wont work being called out, The excessive training being limited and many other positive things.

He does have things very much under control. Look at the good he has done. ODPE reports being submitted correctly. The hireback jobs the people are showing up and are there on time. Missed court appearances being addressed. Lieutenants and sergeants doing their own work. Troopers who wont work being called out, The excessive training being limited and many other positive things.
    Thanks captain

Copy and paste every post and save it to a word document. When it gets deleted put it back up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast