EDR - Page 2
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: EDR

Re: EDR

Quote Originally Posted by WC BS
    And let me guess you could do a better job. You must be the jealous woman hater.
    Damn straight!! Your seeing what happens when you put fickle sickly girly men and women in charge!! They cant lead alpha men or run this agency
    What has improved in the past four years? If you can answer just TWO examples to that question i will shut up and go away forever

We have Star Care and the Field Support Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Enough
    We have Star Care and the Field Support Unit.
    Ill give you the field support unit although i have no idea what they really accomplish or how effective they are. Starcare was around way before Ellen D Reardumb or the bimbo commander with a slew of last names belonging to various cops and a portfolio of scandalous trysts. Try again and im off this site forever

Put your money where your mouth is. If you're such an ALPHA throw down and tell us who you are and what you would do better. What did the current hallway have to do with Spillman, are you implying KR was behind its purchase?

What is your resume and how does it compare to Olive's or the other.

I think your a weak boy who has a problem with women in charge.

And why don't you post something she has done to make your JOB harder.

Again, you are just a weak, weak boy.

I'm not sure where *Edited by Mod 610* works but KR has a lot of respect from us on the street.

Salus Care is calling, *Edited my Mod 610* has escaped. Breakout the restraining orders.

Seriously enough of the homophobic comments. First of all everyone knows she is not a lesbian and if she was who cares, really. Reading these posts go on and on is like bullies in high school, haters will always hate. I do not know the woman at all but even if I did or even if she did something awful to me writing an entire spread about her physical appearance sickens me. Grow up. Can u imagine how you all would feel is everyone was shitting all over you for the public to see. Find a REAL issue to ***** about, cause there's no shortage here, and all come up with solutions rather than belittle someone, and BTW it's kinda pathetic how u can hide behind a screen name but if u saw her in person you would all kiss her ass anyways. NEW TOPIC!!!!!!

....you mean how the Cape just got a HUGE raise.....seriously HUGEEEE!

Ellen D Reardumb has dessimated patrol
    Weve lost so many to specialty units including the senior citizen political services unit
    She just rolls over and agrees to keep making her six figure salary

You're a dumbass.

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast