EDR - Page 25
Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: EDR

Unregistered
    Wow hit a nerve!

Unregistered

Southy

Yes we know EDR - your still one of us and will change the things the admin screwed up NOT!
    You were pro Union before and NOW you won't have anything to do with it
    Shawn was right about you

Unregistered
    Shawn....right.....that would be a first. What brought this on? Is there more to the story....

Unregistered
    Didn't support the sheriff in the last election. Who is she for this time?

Unregistered
    Eller and Trump 2016

Unregistered

Spillman

Whatever happened to her straightening up Spillman and "All the money those morons wasted" on the system? She was pro Union and for the guys blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by ;1970888
    Im sick of hearing crime is up and activity is down. DUH
    Olive Oil your not even bright enough to figure this one out?!?!!
    Your so in over your head man. The entire agency knows its Spillman dumb a$$
    We will NOT produce when you make our jobs harder. It will get worse. Even your own watch commanders laugh at you and say keep it simple stupid. This is what happens when paper tiger nerds who know nothing abouf real police work are in charge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever happened to her straightening up Spillman and "All the money those morons wasted" on the system? She was pro Union and for the guys blah blah blah

Leave her alone troll! She's one of us. She got rid of corrupt Gildo and will get that fat geriatric pervert who allegedly is only here due to dirt on #1 out

Unregistered

Help South Dist

Can someone please get some new leadership in South. I hear This district was once a great place to work. Now the Captain is a Horrible tyrant and has it out for anyone he doesn't like. (Deputy or Sgt) Just ask Sgt. AP in central or SGT. MS. The District LT's have no authority or say in decisions. Both are really good LT's but the captain walks around the district like he is the best there is and treats the Deputies like we're idiots. Most of the Sgt's would rather work in a different district because their constantly getting scolded for the littlest things. The day shift CP's don't do crap (except probation checks) from what I hear and it's because their Sgt. And LT are idiots and do EVERYTHING together but nothing happens to them because the Captain likes them. It's just all messed up please help us.

Unregistered
    How about several of you write a letter about the issues sign it and send it up the chain via email. Make sure it is Cc'ed to all the media outlets. Watch how fast the issues are addressed.

Unregistered

ramsey and crew

Lol. Oh little fella you have such a small field of view. Based upon your incomplete sentences I see you mention two sergeants who I guess you look up to.(not sure why). Do your homework. It looks to me that south knows the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.

Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast