EDR has a 🐌 trail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EDR has a �� trail.
    So do you when you leave the gay club *****

Unregistered

Kooling Patriot

MS - gets the same salary any person sitting in the Sheriff's seat would get. So saying the taxpayers are paying for something they shouldn't is ridiculous. DROP is part of that system.

The LCSO is one of the largest employers in Lee County. MIke Scott's proven he is respected by the community and has the facts to back that up. Mike Scott has created jobs locally and is involved in his community too.

I don't respect Fred, his business or how he cheats innocent people out of their hard earned money. Maybe I'll have some signs made up and start nailing them to palm trees up and down McGregor.

Fred owns an AC company not nearly the size or danger seen in law enforcement. Did you really just compare your AC business the the LCSO. And I challenge you to prove the retention rate at LCSO is below 90%. You should do a 119 request on that before you randomly pull numbers out your ass. I think you just proved the LCSO has a higher retention rate that you.

I met a few of Fred's employees and they are paid well, but are pressured to cheat people. I guess when you do that you can pay your employee better.

Your word is your bond. That's a joke and in the end you're only mad because Mike Scott doesn't want to be your friend. Go crawl into a corner and suck your thumb, you sniveling POS.
    Nice spout off loser. Mike has lost more jobs than he's created and government doesn't create jobs idiot - the private sector does.
    Fred is a man of his word - Everyone, especially in the business community, knows this sheriff's word means nothing
    Fred honors any contract he has - Mike has broken every single campaign promise he made
    Fred has very few bosses at the top and many loyal dedicated workers- Mike, breaking his top heavy promise, has more administrators than any other sheriff and has literally lost the entire agency's trust or respect
    Eller for Change!!

Unregistered
    I like how Fred come on here and spout off like he's all knowing yet can't post one fact or document to back up his claims. If you look at the growth of the LCSO vs staff you'd see that the numbers have gone up which leads to more supervisors. Stop listening to disgruntled ex employees who have no facts and do your 119 request which you're so good at. What did the last request get you, other than a bill? If you reported what you see is fact you would have to support the sheriff. You are such a baby. Someone was right when they said you should go suck your thumb.

Unregistered
    I like how Fred come on here and spout off like he's all knowing yet can't post one fact or document to back up his claims. If you look at the growth of the LCSO vs staff you'd see that the numbers have gone up which leads to more supervisors. Stop listening to disgruntled ex employees who have no facts and do your 119 request which you're so good at. What did the last request get you, other than a bill? If you reported what you see is fact you would have to support the sheriff. You are such a baby. Someone was right when they said you should go suck your thumb.
    So why is Correction down over 60 positions (over 100 agency wide)and why are Lt's allowed to work overtime in the jail covering correction officers duties and why is there mandatory overtime in the jail and why are Sgt's allowed to work overtime filling zones on the road? How's that for facts you moron? You need to pull your head out of whoevers butt you have it stuck into.

Unregistered
    So why is Correction down over 60 positions (over 100 agency wide)and why are Lt's allowed to work overtime in the jail covering correction officers duties and why is there mandatory overtime in the jail and why are Sgt's allowed to work overtime filling zones on the road? How's that for facts you moron? You need to pull your head out of whoevers butt you have it stuck into.
    Calm down fred you going to blow what's left of your brain cells and it will be all over Tuesday night around 9pm when eller gets her ass handed to her, then you can jump ship to the other or just go away

Unregistered
    Fred Kobie for Commisioner!

Unregistered
    Calm down fred you going to blow what's left of your brain cells and it will be all over Tuesday night around 9pm when eller gets her ass handed to her, then you can jump ship to the other or just go away
    So you get handed facts and all you want to do talk crap.

Unregistered

Kooling the SO

It's funny how Mikey isn't releasing a coup,e internal polls taken - I wouldn't either son cause I'd be damn embarrassed. Eller is giving you a run for the money. It's anybody's guess whose supporters will show up in droves at the polls
    I'm predicting a major upset

Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast