EDR
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: EDR

EDR

Here we go again! All that talk from Ellen D Rairden about fairness and supporting the watch commanders and they promote Johnnys boy to lieutenant over South. Not to mention we now have two supervisors for every deputy working. Watch for that 119!

Re: EDR

"by rainbow » 06/10/14 12:43:12

Here we go again! All that talk from Ellen D Rairden about fairness and supporting the watch commanders and they promote Johnnys boy to lieutenant over South. Not to mention we now have two supervisors for every deputy working. Watch for that 119!"

Blah Blah Blah, just like everything else the union says "this is going to come out in the media, just watch and see". Yeah, well this has been going on for over six months and still no big story (or even a little story) about all the bad things going on here, same old BS.

How did Haberman end up in the land of misfits losers and gender confused commanders? I thought he was alright on the road but heard hes a sell out

KR to Col.--- SR to Maj.--- JH to Maj. when BK retires in 15. Not bad choices

All the rumored original promotions will happen after the budget is approved. According to my friends in Gulf it will be the original list!!!!!!! No Ramsey he has been a bad boy and may end up a Lieutenant again. Shhhhhhhhh, maybe not he knows something that could destroy this entire admin

Quote Originally Posted by Not a chance
    All the rumored original promotions will happen after the budget is approved. According to my friends in Gulf it will be the original list!!!!!!! No Ramsey he has been a bad boy and may end up a Lieutenant again. Shhhhhhhhh, maybe not he knows something that could destroy this entire admin
    Not a chance
    Ramsey could straighten agency out
    Hes the solution not the problem
    Best district commander out of all of them

Quote Originally Posted by fudgey
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a chance
    Not a chance
    I think i finally got it.... You're being sarcastic - right, because I'm rolling after reading that.

Talking Re: EDR

[b] the sad truth is there is a huge lack of leadership in the hallway and in upper rank. No integrity. No knowledge or experience. And worse , absolutely zero respect. People cant bail out of MCU quick enough. Your patrol is run by a pathological liar who can only follow orders in void of leading and is severely hated by all the district and watch commanders. And the civilians are royalty working banker hours and screwing this place up with stuff like spillman/b][quote=Extra extra]
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgey
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not a chance":260a9fut
    Not a chance
    I think i finally got it.... You're being sarcastic - right, because I'm rolling after reading that.[/quote:260a9fut]

And let me guess you could do a better job. You must be the jealous woman hater.

Im sick of hearing crime is up and activity is down. DUH
    Olive Oil your not even bright enough to figure this one out?!?!!
    Your so in over your head man. The entire agency knows its Spillman dumb a$$
    We will NOT produce when you make our jobs harder. It will get worse. Even your own watch commanders laugh at you and say keep it simple stupid. This is what happens when paper tiger nerds who know nothing abouf real police work are in charge

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast