EDR - Page 35
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: EDR

Unregistered

South OT

Funny how every other e-mail we open up is OT in South District, yet the Major and Captain said the CP's were only used a handful of times to cover zones LMAO. I really don't care our Captain and Major Lied to car 1 but I can't believe he was gullible enough to believe it. This place use to be the cream of the crop now it's a District no one wants to work because the majority of the supervisors sucks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how every other e-mail we open up is OT in South District, yet the Major and Captain said the CP's were only used a handful of times to cover zones LMAO. I really don't care our Captain and Major Lied to car 1 but I can't believe he was gullible enough to believe it. This place use to be the cream of the crop now it's a District no one wants to work because the majority of the supervisors sucks.
    It was great when SR was over the district - We're still living with Gildo's mistakes and choices for captain and major

Unregistered
    I'm in South and think my supervisor is great. I agree some you never see or you only hear their sarcasm squashing every other call on the radio but not all all horrible. South is a great place to work. You can go to East if you're unhappy or how about you just remain Capt over the PS unit. It's pretty obvious who you are and how jealous you've become. Keep it up SR and you'll be back in the jail.

Unregistered
    You meant Juvenile Assessment Center where he actually showed up to work.

Unregistered
    You are so funny kr

Unregistered
    Funny how RC and Todd G who were pulling down Mikey signs for Shoap are now calling the shots. RC is slowly backstabbing KR to get her job. Won't be long.

Unregistered
    Funny how RC and Todd G who were pulling down Mikey signs for Shoap are now calling the shots. RC is slowly backstabbing KR to get her job. Won't be long.
    Slowly??? It's pretty obvious to even the boots on the ground whose calling the shots in the emerald palace.

Unregistered
    Shut up Shawn

Unregistered
    How Mikey forgets all those that attempted to screw him.

Unregistered
    RC sees the weakness. She is a habitual liar and the Sheriff knows it! Who should really be sitting in the jail?

Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast