Open Letter to CM and Council - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Open Letter to CM and Council

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney
    Dear Hater,

Big guy has done great things here. Sgt exams, safety equipment,shift rep meetings, increased training, better equipment just to name some.
    Dear Rodney,
    I think BIG GUY sucks and I am aware of what petty little things he wants to have credit for doing since coming here. We were a wreck with Fat Boy Ricky but are no better now with BIG GUY and his sleazy MPD ways. It is a shame to see how easily you fools have been brainwashed by this Onion head walking around all day with his oversized coffee saying "hey big guy" all day. The best thing for us would be to do what the Beach did and conduct a real national search and bring in someone with absolutely no ties to the south FLA LEO community. Doral would be a first class dept. Funny we never had a LEO Affairs forum until BIG GUY came here or at least the site was dead but BIG GUY likes this site so enjoy BIG GUY. The mayor and city manager must be laughing at BIG GUY trying to kiss ass and save his job.
    Ritchie stop visiting and posting. #BLUMrhymeswithSCUM #FIREBIGGUY #DON'TtrustBIGGUY
    Okay Mr. City Manager...you have your contract approved for $172k...now go out there and jettison the onion head sneaky BIG GUY! Send him some boxes and tell him to GTF out of here!

Dear Hater,

Big guy has done great things here. Sgt exams, safety equipment,shift rep meetings, increased training, better equipment just to name some.

I have to agree. The Big Guy has turned this place around. Way to go Big Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brllin
    Dear Hater,

I have to agree. The Big Guy has turned this place around. Way to go Big Guy.
    Yeah....360 degrees. You'd agree to about anything Onion Head

Wow, I've been reading this thread and have read some of the positive things that the chief has implemented in the department. The Hater however has not listed one negative thing that the chief has done to the department he just couldn't pass the sergeants exam. LOL

First of all, BIG GUY implementing a sergeants exam is nothing earth shattering yet it is the talk of this department. Training and equipment, again, basic functions that should happen automatically within any department, yet we are so taken aback by this and BIG GUY is gloating like he is some messiah or savior to DPD.
    Give me a break foolish ones..this is not about what he has done or not done...this is about politics, trust and moving forward and BIG GUYs reputation at MPD is very telling of a backstabber and political mudslinger, according to several others. Don't believe it, ask the guys at the City. He has been a sneak all of his career and if the Mayor and City Manager are smart, politically savvy and want to survive, they will send his bald head packing.
    Enough with the sergeants test and equipment...you are acting like puppies that have been given a biscuit treat.
    I think BIG GUY sucks and should not be trusted.

Thanks. Glad you cleared that up. Bottom line is that the Chief has implemented needed measures and all you can counter with is You don't like the guy because you failed the sergeants exam. Thanks for setting the record straight Hater. Keep up the good work Chief.

The clock is ticking...Tick-Tock...Tick-Toc...Tick-Tock...BIG GUY...you know the drill...stop by shop and grab some boxes to pack your stuff. The Mayor and City Manager are no dummies...you are a direct link to Carollo who will not stop and continue to make noise in our city. We've already had one bogus political arrest made and they won't stand for another.

If you need to, you can borrow my truck to take you crap, including those stupid pictures and oversized coffee mug, back home...just fill it up with gas.

Bye Bye BIG GUY you onion head

Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    Thanks. Glad you cleared that up. Bottom line is that the Chief has implemented needed measures and all you can counter with is You don't like the guy because you failed the sergeants exam. Thanks for setting the record straight Hater. Keep up the good work Chief.

Yeah, a few of these losers helped campaign for elected officials and now they want their rewards. Unfortunately the Big Guy goes by the book and the elected officials don't have time for these losers now that they're in office. I think maybe next time they should study for the Sgts exam if they want to get ahead. LMAO

BIG GUY sucks and hasn't really done anything substantive of a real chief. He probably couldn't pass the sergeants test if he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by TiVo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted

Yeah, a few of these losers helped campaign for elected officials and now they want their rewards. Unfortunately the Big Guy goes by the book and the elected officials don't have time for these losers now that they're in office. I think maybe next time they should study for the Sgts exam if they want to get ahead. LMAO
    You should spend more time studying and less time on this site hating.Loser! LMAO

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast