Open Letter to CM and Council
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Open Letter to CM and Council

Dear Mr. Rojas and the City Council,

I am writing this to express my wishes that you please keep stability within the City police department. Chief Blom and his staff have brought this department leaps and bounds from where it was before he took over. For once, I get ready for work and I look forward to perfoming my duties to the best of my capability. Morale is at an all time high within Doral PD, and it would be a shame if you took that stability away from the brave men and women that show up everyday to put their life on the line to keep Doral a safe and beautiful growing city. Besides a few disgruntled employess that do not believe in hard work and would rather gossip all day, our Chief and his staff are widely accepted and a pleasure to work for. Please consider this open letter before making any decisions that may cost you the Morale of your largest, most powerful city department.

Re: Open Letter to CM and Council

Thanks. I appreciate your input and have every intention of retaining Chief Blom as the leader of the pool ice department. I've seen how he and his staff have transformed the police department into an efficient and effective organization. I am only authorized to present him with a 2 year contract but I would like to give him more.

Ritchie,
    You are such a feeble pathetic little bald man posting crap like this. Just start packing your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CMgr
    Thanks. I appreciate your input and have every intention of retaining Chief Blom as the leader of the pool ice department. I've seen how he and his staff have transformed the police department into an efficient and effective organization. I am only authorized to present him with a 2 year contract but I would like to give him more.
    In that case, "Mr. Frog," enjoy the swim with the "scorpion" on your back!

Well, it didn't take long for the "scorpion" to do its dirty deed! Who researched and leaked the information on the manager's alleged Domestic Violence past?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, it didn't take long for the "scorpion" to do its dirty deed! Who researched and leaked the information on the manager's alleged Domestic Violence past?
    I'm just saying BIG GUY is sneaky and should not be trusted. Blom rhymes with scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Officer
    Dear Mr. Rojas and the City Council,

I am writing this to express my wishes that you please keep stability within the City police department. Chief Blom and his staff have brought this department leaps and bounds from where it was before he took over. For once, I get ready for work and I look forward to perfoming my duties to the best of my capability. Morale is at an all time high within Doral PD, and it would be a shame if you took that stability away from the brave men and women that show up everyday to put their life on the line to keep Doral a safe and beautiful growing city. Besides a few disgruntled employess that do not believe in hard work and would rather gossip all day, our Chief and his staff are widely accepted and a pleasure to work for. Please consider this open letter before making any decisions that may cost you the Morale of your largest, most powerful city department.

Great city, great department, great Chief. Keep up the great work Big Guy.

There is absolutely NOTHING great about BIG GUY...period...he sucks!

Well, there is. At skullduggery he is masterful, years of experience at Miami PD, collaborating with his liked-minded pals! If you can still read Spanish peruse this!

http://www.nelsonhortareporta.com/carol ... sa-ciudad/

BIG GUY has always operated sneaky and conniving since his days at MPD. He has been allegedly involved in a number of political mudslinging events involving mayors, chiefs and elected officials and was no stranger to the now infamous scarlet letters at MPD before there was such thing as the Internet.
    He should not be trusted. The City Manager and Mayor need to send his backstabbing bald head out the door if they ever want to move ahead. Blom rhymes with scum. Don't be fooled by his BS. FIRE BLOM NOW!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast