Why so hungry for detention deputies? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Why so hungry for detention deputies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashame...
    This is for the sad person calling himself Tommy! You are exactly what this agency doesn't need. You have single handedly shown why there is such a disconnect between the public and law enforcement. It's pompous attitudes like yours that make this profession so much more difficult. You truly are a school yard bully with a badge and a sidearm. Grow up a little son! Before your attitude writes a check it can't cash. And as far as your vision of all the wonderful stories you may have whether made up or real. You should start writing your book right now. If you want real stories. And I mean real stories! You should talk to me. Or a couple of my partners who served in the middle east! Ever heard of Desert Storm? Or were you still sucking on mama's teet while I was out crawling in the sand keeping your butt safe? I'll give you some stories young man! This little $25.00 citation for trespassing is not a story. While you have fooled yourself into believing you are saving the world one $25.00 bond at a time. Your not! It's people like me and all my brothers and sisters who have put our lives on the line to allow morons like you to disgrace this profession. You know nothing of stories. You haven't seen anything yet. And I prey you never have to. It's not television. Taking lives and seeing destruction first hand is not something to brag about. This is how I know you're full of what mommy used to clean of your rear! Took a look in the mirror. Check yourself. Before you get someone or yourself hurt or killed! Grow up. ....
    I am familiar with Desert Storm. I'm not sure what sand you were crawling though. It was fun watching armor and air power pulverize what combatants there were. Don't white wash it, you fueled Kiowas at a FARP if you were lucky. More likely threw a wrench on a Humvee and now you are a hero. You are another fine example of how well the jailers write reports. Learn to spell please.

Re: Why so hungry for detention deputies?

So why are they hiring so many detention deputies? Turnover or just shortage of staff? IT seems like there is an opening every other month or so right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234