backdoor man
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: backdoor man

backdoor man

Oww. When you are a big time rat and a behind the scenes back stabber you might get called out in meetings. It is then you realize you are not liked by 90 percent of the people here. Love thyself is the theme because no one else does. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: backdoor man

Just go to lightfoot or 711. Thats where the ttpd sits all the time. :roll:

After years of doing the same thing to all people it does catch up to you. When you have no loyalties to other people they have no loyalty to you. People work for you because they have to not because they want to.

The real question is why 95 percent of the department talk crap about each other and back stab each other on a daily basis. . Then these same people go out and hang out with each other at bars or hang at their houses and then the next day talk crap again. This agency amuses and amazes me. Zero loyalty. Zero brotherhood. Zero comradery. Just alot of grown adults that gossip and dont know when to keep their mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by the realist
    The real question is why 95 percent of the department talk crap about each other and back stab each other on a daily basis. . Then these same people go out and hang out with each other at bars or hang at their houses and then the next day talk crap again. This agency amuses and amazes me. Zero loyalty. Zero brotherhood. Zero comradery. Just alot of grown adults that gossip and dont know when to keep their mouth shut.
    It kind of sounds like how they did it back in New York. I wonder where they got if from?

sounds like failed leadership...miss me yet?

I miss chief velong. Good man, a cops cop

How do you say "please retire" in spanish? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by the realist
    It kind of sounds like how they did it back in New York. I wonder where they got if from?
    You hit the nail on the head. Big mouth trash talking Yankees are always the problem. The way they do it up north is the person with the biggest loud mouth is considered "the man". They come down here and they think southerners who don't run their mouths 24/7 are timid or stupid. Then they get their face smashed into the pavement when they underestimate a redneck man who pounds the yankee boy. All talk and no action yankee trash cowards.

Who the hell taught the inbred southern redneck how to log on to his computer and type dumb ass messages on his agencies forum? Put the big gulp down Jethro and crawl your red neck a$$ out your air conditioning and tell us bout the last time you smashed anyone. Then we might just believe your tales.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast