So many chiefs......BS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yah, and all you have to do is sell your soul, insult other LEO's and their respective agencies, refuse to help the citizens in the communities you cover ( unless it can garner your agency good publicity), refuse to cooperate wit other agencies, and do your best to get out of actually working by dumping calls on other agencies too. Good times. No honor, but good times. Oh, and the ones who couldn't cut it here already work for you and you can keep them!
    Hey PPPD Dispatcher (aka The Windsor Prep Blogger),

Don't be upset that your agency is small and redneck. Don't be mad that PPPD is a small hiring poll for PCSO. And please don't be too upset that PCSO is not your ***** when it comes to handling your bullshit requests. How is your Windsor project coming anyway?

Unregistered

Sure

I am sure those who went to PCSO leaving PPPD are doing horrible. Pretty sure Greg is now a Sgt in Recruiting working Monday though Friday. They don't do any work? When was the last time anyone in the park chased a car for not stopping or was able to surround a Signal 10 with unmarked cars and the Eagle overhead?

Now for those who talk shit about Tampa I am sure 389 is missing the Park as he sit's in South Tampa as a Corporal probable making 80k a year. Or Harry I am sure he hates his job at Tampa as well.

Pinellas Park has some great officer's but let's be honest not the best equipment and certainly not the best leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey PPPD Dispatcher (aka The Windsor Prep Blogger),

Don't be upset that your agency is small and redneck. Don't be mad that PPPD is a small hiring poll for PCSO. And please don't be too upset that PCSO is not your ***** when it comes to handling your bullshit requests. How is your Windsor project coming anyway?
    no idea...how's your hairy wife tho?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12