Florida Shooters Network

Florida Shooters Network

http://www.floridashootersnetwork.co...122622&start=0

Here is a forum of Florida gun owners. Some of them dislike law enforcement officers. I recommend keeping an eye on their forum just for officer safety of course.

Re: Florida Shooters Network

Unregistered

firemedic2000

FSN Florida Shooters Network is absolutely not anti L.E. they are anti bad cop or when a LEO does something wrong and violates the law and gets away with it. That's what they are against. To insinuate that anyone on there would hurt a LEO is stupid.

But go ahead and watch us. You see me be the first to be very critical of of bad cops and if you find that wrong then your thevones with a problem and need to be watched.

I'm a retired Firefighter/Paramedic and Army Ranger and my brother is Deputy Sheriff Army Ranger

and no I did not become a firefighter because I could not be a cop. I never wanted to be one. That's the first response I usually get from a cop when I say anything about a corrupt LEO.

Fine you watch FSN we'll be watch your actions to and video taping and posting your actions on line when you screw up. Because when you screw up it effects a persons life

Unregistered

Firemedic2000

Forgot kudos to all the great LEOs there. Stay safe. FSN supports you 100%

I know this is an old post but what the heck. Better late than never

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST View Post
    http://www.floridashootersnetwork.co...122622&start=0

Here is a forum of Florida gun owners. Some of them dislike law enforcement officers. I recommend keeping an eye on their forum just for officer safety of course.
    NO, we dislike crooked LEO who are just as bad or worse than the criminals they arrest.

Do you support crooked cops or do you arrest them like any other criminal?

Unregistered

Anti Cop?

Anti cop? No. Anti steroid control-freak "holier than thou" douchebags? Yes.

FSN fan

Bad info by 1-800-guest

All these years later and still a bull crap post. Totally wrong

Unregistered

Florida Shooters

Quote Originally Posted by FSN fan View Post
    All these years later and still a bull crap post. Totally wrong
    I’ve been a member of FS for many years, the members are not anti cop, maybe anti bad cop and there are a few of those according to FDLE...